PlanetHoster Reviews

PlanetHoster
132 reviews of PlanetHoster

Good service!
I always love a user friendly interfaces and easy to use applications. I mean I am an ordinary teacher I don't use the computer too much but I needed a personal CV webpage so I bought a hosting plan and I was able to install all the stuff by myself. Good service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Thanks for being the rock of my business.
No issues or downtime on their servers. Everyone has been polite, articulate, and helpful -- every single one of them. I've used the migration function for several clients and for myself, and it was nearly miraculous how well it went. The price is competitive, too. Thanks for being the rock of my business.

Good and reliable for 24 hours.
Came to them after the other hosting provider... Good price, clear and complete interface for managing services and hosting, super fast responsive online support! Brought my clients to them also.

Outstanading host.
Their Customer Service is really outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

I have generally been very satisfied with them.
The pricing and support is very good. They use a proprietary front- & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Very happy with their hosting customer service.
I messed up everything but these people helped me with my issue continuously for 3 hours. And they solved my problem. They did everything they could. And I am not gonna leave this Platform. I am very very very happy with their hosting customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Suprisingly okay.
Suprisingly okay. My compliments to the support team on well-done and fast job. My rating for the first contact is 5/5.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

I'm going to renew my subscription right now.
After a string of unsatisfying web hosting experiences, I'm glad to report that Planethoster offers hosting you can count on. I don't think I've had any noticeable downtime in over 4 years, and every single one of my support requests was answered promptly. I'm going to renew my subscription right now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Thank you again for the continued positive experience.
Their hosting is always reliable, well priced, and support is good. They are nice for me and I like the way they work for me.
I really appreciate the quick responses I get when I need their help. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care! Thank you again for the continued positive experience.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Excellent support and reliability.
Excellent support and reliability are the main factors that separate them from other hosting companies. We are very satisfied with their service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review PlanetHoster