PlanetHoster Reviews

PlanetHoster
236 reviews of PlanetHoster

Lukas Novotny

Always amazing experience with this company.
Always amazing experience with this company. Best hosting company out there! TOP NOTCH customer support. Immediate responses to support tickets and inquiries.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

Ladan van Leur

Thank you team.
Actually, we have been using the services of this company for a long while and during that period I have noticed that their support and support team are excellent at every thing, I mean they reply within a very short period of time I'd even say in minutes. No Major Issues found while using them. Thank you team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

Alma Overgaard

Best support and professional hosting company.
Best support and professional hosting company. I have used many hosting companies before and Planethoster is the best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2021

Madeleine Finniss

They are available 24/7 and cheap.
The service I receive is much better than the service I received here. They are available 24/7, and the technical service is supreme. I had two glitches resolved immediately. And not only that, they raise a head in problem solving while listening to my needs. Thanks a lot.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

Eva Davidson

I love these guys!
Twice I have been so frustrated trying to set up my website. I don't have the knowledge/skills. Both times, I contacted technical support and they saved the day, and so quickly! I love these guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2021

Katie Doherty

I am very pleasantly surprised with them.
I am very pleasantly surprised with the level of support and assistance that I have received from the support team at Planethoster company. Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly they are! Servers have no downtime and prices are always attractive for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Marmion Desnoyers

I'm just amazed.
I'm just amazed about how great their support is. Solved all my issues in a very professional way. Better than any other service that I've worked with in the past.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

Hjalte Pedersen

I'm glad I have came to this hosting company.
Great customer service, fast and secure hosting, I left 2 other hosting companies because they had bad customer services and bad protection but I'm glad I have came to this hosting company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

Holly Heales

These guys try their best to help.
These guys try their best to help. I can count on them to rectify server issues when something goes wrong. They are twenty times better than my previous host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

Margreta Hartholt

I can't ask for a better support than them.
Every single time I ask for a support, they're always there 100%. I can't ask for a better support than them.

Review PlanetHoster