ResellerClub Reviews

ResellerClub
45 reviews of ResellerClub

Excellent for dedicated servers
As a big organization, we wanted a reliable and big brand to partner with as a hosting facilitator. Resellerclub's account management it top-notch and really know how to drive the business and make sure that we were on top of things with our IT. Commendable truly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Splendid network and uptime
This hosting company really worked for me. I was glad that I chose ResellerClub's VPS plan because I wanted to scale up my website.. I was expecting more users in the next quarter and ResellerClub allowed me to extend my hosting. Server uptime is great and the backup recovery mechanism too.. What I expected more is only if there would be more features..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Account management team is really helpful
Glad that I chose ResellerClub for their solid support and uptime. Was in our best interest to go with such a player because their pricing was something we could afford. Debugging issues also get resolved quickly if any and account managers are very helpful and assist you through and through..glad to have their back.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Splendid experience
I had a very good experience from ResellerClub. Their reseller hosting is fantastic but must praise their support team and account management team. I have been a reseller with them for 9 months now. Before this with my earlier provider,
I was not so happy hence moved to ResellerClub.

Their support team and account handling people are very helpful and deal with the queries tactfully. Me and my colleagues did not face a single issue while migrating. Even my earlier customer information was safely handled. It has been a while and what more can one ask for. Business has been good with ResellerClub.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

Trustworthy company with complete understanding of hosting business
I have been using ResellerClub's hosting plans since 2011 and I have found them to be one of the better hosts in the world of hosting business. They have a solid support team backed by good technology. The support team is helpful. However I wish that they had plans with more features and also more freebies..right now we only get SSL and WHMCS free.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2011

Brilliant reseller hosting and over all products
Fantastic reseller hosting plans. Purchased a VPS also for a side business because I was impressed with their servers. Seriously worth investing in if you are looking for long-term benefits from websites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Cloud administration is truly first-rate
Phenomenal support. I am a fulfilled client throughout the previous five years with ResellerClub..their cloud facilitating (business) is brilliant. Speed is extraordinary, as is uptime. I can't say anything negative honestly. Highlights might have been greatly improved control board additionally is new and better than the last one so I think they are developing with time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

My digital consultany and reselling business is now growing!
At an individual level, I have been enormously satisfied. Satisfied as a customer, as an associate, and as an account supervisor. Suppose you are into the business of reselling. In that case, you will love this experience because ResellerClub is so worthy of keeping up a relationship with their clients, it's shocking. I'm growing my business with their plans.. just at it and happy with the service because the performance is fantastic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Exquisite for resellers and web hosting business enthusiasts
I was bewildered that there was no issue as my requirements went up. Maybe, my site continued on par with what can be anticipated, with more business going to my heading. I would suggest any person who has a small, medium business to go for a partner working with ResellerClub's plans from now on. Simply superb for Resellers!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Best in class reseller hosting services for resellers
I made the best decision when I chose ResellerClub for a Reseller Hosting Plan to start my own hosting business. I can mark according to my plan and sell hosting for a good profit. The best thing is that their infrastructure is so good that hardly anyone can face any issues. Enjoying their products and services for the last two and a half years

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Review ResellerClub