ResellerClub Reviews

ResellerClub
36 reviews of ResellerClub

Best in class reseller hosting services for resellers
I made the best decision when I chose ResellerClub for a Reseller Hosting Plan to start my own hosting business. I can mark according to my plan and sell hosting for a good profit. The best thing is that their infrastructure is so good that hardly anyone can face any issues. Enjoying their products and services for the last two and a half years

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Good provider with decent pricing and support
Finding the hosting really efficient. The business website really performing well under all circumstances. It is solid, robust, and very fast. Features aren't that great but do the job. Uptime is high and I
am comfortable with their panel.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Reseller plan is pretty awesome.
Great feeling to have the backing of ResellerClub that understands the needs and desires of clients in the web hosting business. We recently scaled our business and wanted enough support in terms of resources. We knew ResellerClub had that power and our decision is something we do not look back upon even for a minute. A good support team though responses can be better.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Dedicated server hosting is top notch
I have set up a dedicated server for my new company website. Our IT team reviewed many vendors and felt that ResellerClub's specifications and infrastructure would be the best fit for us. Not to mention the support team that helped us. Personally, I feel the features, speed and working hours make our website consistently excellent. Such solutions make the company profitable. Eager to measure their plans now.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

Simple, effective and easy to host
ResellerClub dedicated servers allow my company to host websites for many customers after we resell them to our customers in India as well as Asia Pacific. I am happy that they have such strong support because without them many things would be impossible. It's great to see the account management team keep us updated on everything we need.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Decent experience over all.. great for hosting business websites.
In a single word, I would state that their servers are very good...in fact it is extraordinary. Uptime is good, my customers have never complained to me about speed or any such thing. Enough storage resources are accessible to scale assets too with a click. In any case if you are a reseller of any small-medium business, ResellerClub will help you totally and furthermore you will be empowered to develop your business, because of their wide scope of hosting products.

Good plans and reliable provider
When selecting a different hosting facilitator from my earlier one, I wanted to make sure that I don't end up goofing up as I did, and most importantly, that I have a proper plan that has a stack of resources like IP addresses, WHMCS, cPanel, storage, etc. With ResellerClub, these things, which are part of my vision for the customer, also happen at low prices. Most importantly, I don't have to worry about strength anymore. As a dealer, you can't ask for more.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Superb server-level performance, uptime is also great.
My concern was with the flexibility of the dashboard but with time I got used to it. There are many options to choose from and as a reseller, you cannot get enough of what this product has to offer. Reselling their products to a global audience has allowed me to do better as a business also. It is really good that I can think of scaling upwards from here. The differentiator was tat ResellerClub as a brand is known for best resellers and that is what I strived to be and with their help, I can see my company doing better with the merchandise i sell on my football website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Great plans for cloud hosting
Made my business website easy to host. These chaps are wonderful and most importantly vert helpful and sweet to assist. Security and uptime is on the spot. Their team ensured that I am getting the right resources upgraded post migration. Really satisfied with ResellerClub's plans. Highlight is one-click installs which is really quick.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Brilliant for small businesses, support team is really good.
Excellent for small businesses becasue their reselling plans are really good. My best year was last year when we were launching a new campaign and had to scale up with the website. Their team helped me to boost the whole security with resources and storage. As a result, me and the team helped reach potentially many clients and customers. Thanks to resellerclub's dedicated efforts.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Review ResellerClub