ResellerClub Reviews

ResellerClub
67 reviews of ResellerClub

Palash V

Fab experience
If you are choosing ResellerClub, please ensure that you are serious about becoming a reseller who wants to get into the business of web hosting. I recommend this brand only if you want to get into it for the best results. Personally, I felt their support needs to get better, uptime and bandwidth is good. Good part is that their response time is quick, so I could resolve issues for my clients faster and hence customers were satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Shimit Sayani

Easy to host

ResellerClub dedicated servers allow my company to host websites for many customers after we resell them to our customers in India as well as Asia Pacific. I am happy that they have such strong support because without them many things would be impossible. It's great to see the account management team keep us updated on everything we need.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Paresh S

Solid experience
I simply need to state that I had an amazing experience with this hosting company. It even motivated me to get an audit done...The support team is really helpful and polite. I am so glad to get in touch with them whenever I face an issue and I know that I would get help despite the fact that that I need to sit tight for some time for them to reply. Its really amazing how they solve all your queries with the attention and patience they have. To get in touch I often use their chat support feature which gives a reply in a jiffy. ResellerClub's hosting services offer appropriate correct hosting requirements to meet your needs..and you need little to no effort when it comes to cost. Yet what I love the most is the means by which everything is simplified by them when it comes to configuring and setting things up. There are instructional exercises for about each and every part of the hosting and different features which makes it very simple for you to utilize.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Shafat K

Satisfied as a customer totally.
Business website got hosted quickly..The experience has been great so far with my website that I launched a few months ago. Support has been on spot and speed, uptime, everything is top notch. Feature wise I think the product lacks more diversity but I see more than most other hosting players when I was considering others. On the whole, it has been good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Atish P

Stupendous hosting
Speed and Support are really the highlights..My business for sports goods and merchandise (reselling them) from my website took a turn when I got higher speed and bandwidth from ResellerClub's business plan. With SSD cloud I could expand. The support team helped me route my concerns and inquiries. At a much later stage, I got a good deal for hosting with great speed. Only hope that feature-wise there could be more.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Sean McShane

Excellent service
Happy to have my business website up and running.....finally!! I had apprehensions about migrating to a new hosting provider but ResellerClub took care of everything. Its been a month now. Everything is working smooth. Their support team was very nice. Helped me with every single detail. Planning to scale by next year when my business website reaches desired numbers..account managers gave me an idea of how things work as you scale as well. And it only gets simpler!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Semed Semenka

Pleased with service
Expanded my VPS plan post-migration...I am glad that my own website could be migrated seamlessly without any problems or hindrances. Also, I find them a lot better than my previous provider. I am looking to add more products to my website as an affiliate now that I have much confidence in the abilities of this brand.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Max Madhock

Excellent reseller hosting
More or less, over the time as a customer I have had a terrific experience with resellerclub's reseller hosting because it opens up so much for anyone who wants to become a web host business. I started out small and slowly learnt the ropes and scaled further. The good part is that their support and tech team were always with me to help. Even if someone needed tech specifications of a certain kind, resellerclub's team would help me understand and then provide them to my clients. Extremely helpful and professional!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Jayesh Ghughe

Professional hosting and good support
While choosing a new provider, I wanted to ensure that I don't make the same mistakes and most of all, I have a plan that is all-inclusive of resources like IP addresses, storage, WHMCS, cPanel, etc. With ResellerClub, these things that were a part of my vision for my clients were realized and that too at an economical price. Most of all, I need not worry about nittygritties any more.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

gaj rao

Exquisite cloud hosting
Fantastic for anyone who is new to cloud. As a business person, cloud is a must. Good thing is that I can scale in no time. Features are on spot and as a small business, me and my web dev co-workers find it easy to add resources for customers easily.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Review ResellerClub