SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
2302 reviews of SiteGround

New customer
Very satisfied with the first week of moving to Siteground. We moved our Wordpress website over from another provider and their support has been extremely helpful in the process. Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Honestly the best customer support
I;ve working on my website for hours. and the tech support never fails me and they reply so quick and help you through the entire process. I actually love the customer service. Saved me so much time

Best in the business
Fast, knowledgeable, professional. Just like all of their support staff.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Rosen K - amazing support
So impressed with the support Rosen offered today. He was ridiculously helpful and went above and beyond to assist me with what was probably a fairly mundane task that he could have just directed me to a tutorial for.
Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Best costumer service ever !
I'm very happy with their costumer service, they helped me a lot !
very recommended hosting guys ! won't be regretting !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Support is optimal and sensitive to my time
I've rarely had a better support sessions; over the phone or via the built in chat platform, I always end up communicating with knowledgeable individuals, which is a godsend as compared to other companies who will have to transfer many times before resol-

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Amazing customer support from Roisin
She went above and beyond to help with some technical issues I had.

Excellent group of people
Excellent group of people, 24/7 help, great prices.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Great tech support from Mladen
Just asked for some support on FTP and Mladen U literally saved my a$$. A massive thanks!

Excellent Chat Support
Daniel B. provided excellent chat support for ftp access info and got me in touch will senior technical support for some potential threats.

Review SiteGround