SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
2280 reviews of SiteGround

Excellent service
I'm very pleased with the service all round.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Responsive customer service
My Cloudfare CDN was showing up some error messages but the CS person managed to reassure me it only happens during the propagation phase.

Best service
I started having one site and I jumped to the next level. What I like most is customer service and how quickly they respond.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Excellent Customer Service
The online rep., Liliya S., who assisted me this morning earned 10-stars in my opinion! Liliya was very thorough and most helpful in answering all my questions. She also fixed the problem I was experiencing. Thank you, Liliya, for your help and kindness!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Excellent Company
Siteground are fantastic. Their servers are super fast, they continue to innovate and most importantly their customer care team are world class. They are always on hand and work to resolve my queries super fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Fabulous support
I do so like the support staff at SiteGround, they are not only clearly human - which some "support" is not - but very human indeed. Most of them ahve a sense of humour (which is needed when you're dealing with me) and they are very patient.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Closing my account
The site was not user friendly for a beginner. After several attempts at working the site, and chatting to several tech supports, I chose to close my account.
Customer service & Billing support (Atanas) was very helpful in closing my account.

Best service for magneto
very good service for magneto CMS, and you will see the best support in the world, rely i am very happy now after chat with support to resolve my big problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Great customer service
The customer service is quite good, support team able to solve my problem. That's it! Good service! Love it!

excellent support staff
very helpful and supportive technical staffs, provides value for money service.

Review SiteGround