SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
2098 reviews of SiteGround

cPanel Misdirection
I'm not very technical and greatly appreciate the service rep to proceed to rectify the issue on my behalf. Thanks!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Outsanding Support and Compassion
We needed to resume our site for a short time as we are moving and Diana from Siteground was more than happy to help us out with. Fantastic service!

Excellent service
Hi,

I do not normally leave reviews but I had to on this occasion.

I have used 2 x hosting companies in the past and I have to say, I wish I had come across Siteground sooner! Your tech support is amazing and so fast! PLEASE keep it up!.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Excellent Tech Support
I have just moved to SiteGround and thus have many questions to get me started. The SiteGround tech support team has been outstanding. They seem to have all the answers and can answer my questions and solve my problems on the first call.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

best support ever i met
best support ever i met which is really extremely important

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Siteground is the BEst
If you are like me and not familiar with hosting and servers and just want to make wordpress sites the GoGeek plan has it all. The support is the best I've ever experienced. Don't look anywhere else.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

On Line Support
First class on-line chat support today. Saved me a heap of time and head scratching. So much better than many other hosting services I have tried in the past CD and GD to hint at a few.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Really good hosting service and very helpful customer support
Coming from GoDaddy and Bluehost, Siteground has offered me super helpful hosting service. So far, there I have only gotten a few small issues and their help desk solved it really fast, proving clear instructions and helping me understand the problem

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Brilliant service
Brilliant service, great pricing - I just wish they didn't hike up the prices so much after the trial period.

Gabriela K. is one of the best advisors!

Great Chat Support
Friendly helpful and pointed me in the right direction quickly

Review SiteGround