SmarterASP.NET Reviews

SmarterASP.NET
158 reviews of SmarterASP.NET

Worse tech support ever
I've been with smarter ASP.net for over 3 years now. As long as you don't need tech support for anything, your good. However, if you ever need support, forget it. They totally hosed up my certificate renewal this last month and my site is still down. It's a web API consumed by amazon services. It has to be secure or Amazon won't use it. 2 days with tech support and they still cannot renew the certificate. What's worse is that tech support doesn't see this as an urgent matter. It is to me when my users can't use my service for 2 straight days.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Company has gone downhill fast
They had a shared server crash in November 2019 that lasted 3 days, took several more days to fix control panel. Their SQL database restore is no longer reliable. I filed a ticket two days ago and they just now responded. I've switched from them. AVOID!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

many time server is down
many time server is down

Nice Choice For Windows hosting
I recommend SmarterASP.NET that I used to work on its windows hosting, and it works fine for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Reliable Service, Great Support!
I've been with SmarterASP.NET for 2 years now.

The service has been great, and their support is very timely and knowledgeable.

So far so Good!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Very milited
They give you plenty space, but the email and databases are very limited. There is no way anyone can live with that limitation. When I tried to cancel they told me no money back. "Payments that are over 6 months old are non-refundable"

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Kinda great
kinda of great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2003

Good first experience for hosting
I really did like the ability to chat with a representative to ask a couple of questions about the service and how to set a few things up at first, but after registering, you lose that ability for a searchable knowledge base. Not a fan of that.

user friendly value for money
love it,.. reasonable price and great value for your money

Switching Hosting Providers
While doing some research on hosting Providers to find a provider that fits my development needs, I came across SmarterASP.NET. I have been a 1and1 customer for the past seven years. I am convinced that I will be making the move

Review SmarterASP.NET