Tilaa Reviews

Tilaa
14 reviews of Tilaa

No downtime
Perfect servers, I never experienced any downtime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

No complaints
No complaints whatsoever, I'm one satisfied customer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Very reliable
Let's be honest, reliability is the single most important thing you search for in a provider. Tilaa got that spot-on, I never experience any problems.

Great service
I've had a few bad experiences with incapable hosters and most of all incapable customer support, so it was a great relief when I picked Tilaa. Their customer service is the best, very friendly and patient employees. And it's cheaper too!

Very reliable
A very good allround hoster. I love how reliable the servers are, a very rare thing in the hosting business.

Couldn't be happier
I've been using Tilaa's service for quite a few years now and couldn't be happier with them. I hardly ever experience any problems, and when I do their customer support is quick to resolve it. The server is very fast and reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Started good but it's gone to their head
Server is slow and unresponsive at times. Bandwidth peaks and troughs intermittently and support always says no problem. Recently they decreased prices but not reflected in my billing - on querying this they told me they had updated their blog.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Financial Fraud, Scams
After they close My prepaid account, they still continuous try to get extra money. They send me letters with threats. They Seriously think that I should pay money for stopped prepaid service and that it's against their terms of use.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2013 - February, 2013

One word - Massacre
We have a 2 weeks satisfaction guarantee, all subscription fees are refunded. - This is not true!!!! Parody company - Please do not use!!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Could not be better
Tilaa is one of the few hoster who know what real service is.
They provide real quality,

Tilaa will be our new reliable hosting partner.

Dennis & Gerben keep it up!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Review Tilaa