Truehost Cloud Reviews

Truehost Cloud
20 reviews of Truehost Cloud

Affordability and Excellent Customer service
Great customer service and affordable

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

I Like their Service
Truehost ensure maximum availability of services. Their customer support also responds very fast 24/87 unlike some other webhost companies I have tried before.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Quality services
True Host are the best of the Best, my clients have never complained. True Host also have real-time customer relations and very available to assist, they helped me literally from baby steps when I was setting up my first website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

True Host is awesome
True Host are an excellent service provider! they are very helpful and efficient with their services. they have very knowlegeable staff members. always happy to help. they have 24 hour support system and resolve issues in the shortest time possible.

Best Hosting service provider
Have used truehost for some time and have never experienced any problems from them. They have excellent customer service. They are very reliable and will continue using truehost. I would highly recommend truehost to all my friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

true host has timely support
I have been using true for closer to 3 years now the services have been great.my clients have never had any complain

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

THE BEST AND FASTEST GROWING VRAND
Truehost is one of the best web hosting services available in the world. With one of the best customer service, all time reliable technical support, the best network speed and more of all the cheapest.
Truehost is now a big brand.
Book your DOMAIN today

Services review
It's best company i have hosted with, cheap,excellent customer service and very reliable

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Keep on keeping on!
Thank you Truehost for your affordability in terms of hosting packages for starters, prompt response to our queries and quality of your packages.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Fast, reliable and helpful
Having struggling with webhosts in the past, I was in the market for a faster more realiable solution provider. Although I was abit skeptical at first, dealing with them won my trust. Its no suprise all my sites are with them and I recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Review Truehost Cloud