EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
185 reviews of EasyHost1

Superb Service
I am a long time customer of EasyHost1 since they began business. I have received only the best service! Top notch uptime, quick responses, and 100% satisfied with the service that I pay for!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Excellent Hosting Provider
I have used their service in the past, and they've always been pretty reliable, quality hosting service with great customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

EasyHost1 is an excellent choice
I'd like to say that EasyHost1 has got to have the best service I've seen. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Great Support & Excellent Uptime!
The guys are very nice and they always help out. Recently uptime has been excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Great service
Great service. Perfect for my business.

Excellent!
I'm very satisfied with this hosting company. I would recommend using EasyHost1 for web hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Amazing hosting!
They have amazing prices, servers and hosting quality. Not only that they also provide 24/7 customer support whatever the matter. I highly recommend EasyHost1 to anyone looking for hosting solutions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

I am happy with EasyHost1!
EasyHost1 provides good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Great host company!
I have a few domains hosted with EasyHost1 and have had a great experience.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Great!
Absolutely everything I was looking for in a web host at a price you can't beat! Customer support is 100%, I couldn't imagine switching hosts after using this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Review EasyHost1