EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
190 reviews of EasyHost1

Excellent!
I'm very satisfied with this hosting company. I would recommend using EasyHost1 for web hosting services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Amazing hosting!
They have amazing prices, servers and hosting quality. Not only that they also provide 24/7 customer support whatever the matter. I highly recommend EasyHost1 to anyone looking for hosting solutions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

I am happy with EasyHost1!
EasyHost1 provides good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Great host company!
I have a few domains hosted with EasyHost1 and have had a great experience.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Great!
Absolutely everything I was looking for in a web host at a price you can't beat! Customer support is 100%, I couldn't imagine switching hosts after using this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Great offshore host
Great customer service and quick setup.

Quality service
I am very happy with the services I get from EasyHost1. I am very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Very reliable and very fast support response.
I have been with EasyHost1 for over 6 months and have found the service offered very reliable and excellent value for the price. When there have been issues, a support ticket has been answered very fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Superior Web Host!
I have had a great experience so far with EasyHost1. They have been very helpful to us whenever we need support and its been a great experience working with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Great Support
I have been using EasyHost1 for approximately a month now and they have been absolutly amazing so far, nice server speed and a fantastic support team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Review EasyHost1