EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
184 reviews of EasyHost1

Quality service
I am very happy with the services I get from EasyHost1. I am very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Very reliable and very fast support response.
I have been with EasyHost1 for over 6 months and have found the service offered very reliable and excellent value for the price. When there have been issues, a support ticket has been answered very fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2014

Superior Web Host!
I have had a great experience so far with EasyHost1. They have been very helpful to us whenever we need support and its been a great experience working with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Great Support
I have been using EasyHost1 for approximately a month now and they have been absolutly amazing so far, nice server speed and a fantastic support team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Great Technical Support
Their system is easy to use, and the customer service and help is superb.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Been very happy with EasyHost1
Been very happy with EasyHost1. I've been hosting with them for about 1 year now. No downtime, speedy connection, and helpful customer support. Support is friendly, fast and they are real people. Price is great, reliability is great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Excellent service
Highly Recommended to all who are looking for real deal and support.

Excellent
Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

I'm very satisfied
I used EasyHost1 since more than one year and I was absolutely satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Great & reliable hosting company
This is a great hosting company, their service and support are world-class. I couldn't ask for more for my small business.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Review EasyHost1