EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
192 reviews of EasyHost1

Everything went smooth
Hosted with them for the past month, so far so good. No downtime and they moved all my sites for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Great Support
EasyHost1 customer support is good. I recommend it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Good performance
The service is really great and functions well. The uptime is also great and so I'm glad to host with you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Great Support
This company does a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

Very polite and helpful
Very quick. Lots of knowledge and patience with issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Excellent & the best service
Excellent support and reliability are the main factors that separate EasyHost1 from other hosting companies. We are very satisfied with the service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Thanks a lot
It was good experience with EasyHost1. They provided best service to almost 100% uptime.

Was very helpful
Easyhost1 has been very helpful. They has provided us all the services we need. Thank you very much.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Thank you!
I'm very satisfied. The support staff is very helpful, and the server is exactly what I needed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Keep up the great work
Fantastic service and prompt support and excellent value for money. Nice one guys, keep it up and I'll keep recommending EasyHost1.

Review EasyHost1