EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
200 reviews of EasyHost1

Excellent service
EasyHost1 customer support is excellent. Prompt response and user friendly support team. Good job keep it up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Great service for low price
I have been with this host since the beginning of the year and haven't had any problems. It's has provided me with fast and helpful support and the prices are really cheap. Thanks again for your services!

Excellent
I've been with them for a long time now and I've never had any serious problems with anything. Every time I've had any trouble, they were quite helpful in getting it fixed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Great Service
We are very satisfied with the service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Their service is just the best
Their customer service and technical support are great and when I have a problem and contact them they normally get back to me pretty quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Service and support superb
They have been easy to deal with and always helpful. Their tech support has been excellent and patient with us.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Great Hosting
Good company, easy to work with and good prices.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Best technical support I have ever had
Email response is prompt and their tech support is 24/7. Fixing issues is an A+.

Everything went smooth
Hosted with them for the past month, so far so good. No downtime and they moved all my sites for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Great Support
EasyHost1 customer support is good. I recommend it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Review EasyHost1