EasyHost1 Reviews

EasyHost1
185 reviews of EasyHost1

The best!
Consistently good performance. My site is up and has run smoothly for years. Very friendly and efficient.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Excellent Support
Very reliable servers, fast speed and friendly customer support. I've called them many times and they never gave me a sign that I irritate them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Great service
I am impressed that my service has never been interrupted and my questions have always been answered in a timely manner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Excellent service
I have been using EasyHost1 almost 6 months now and i have never had problems with hosting. Also the service team is very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Best Hosting Service
I am very satisfied from EasyHost1. I will recommand this hosting service.

Satisfied!
Excellent customer service! Tons of Tutorials. Very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Reliable and Affordable Web Hosting provider
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my questions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

good customer Service
Easyhost1 has very fast uploads! I found the customer service agents friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Very satisfied!
Very satisfied! Always online, inexpensive, quality tech support and service. Any questions re: service and setup answered promptly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Easy to use
The system is easy to use, navigate and understand. I have had to use customer support a couple of times. The response time was almost immediate and the support was awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Review EasyHost1