Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
170 reviews of Host-ed California

I have completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel
Setup was very fast and Host-ed 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.
Thinking to switch to their Business account soon. All in all, I am happy using their shared hosting services. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

I would definitely recommend them to others.
Must say that Host-ed web hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

I use their domain registration and web hosting services
I always get support via email within a couple of hours, and I rarely experience downtime.
I think that some people are a little cranky and expect a little too much for their money.
Host-ed is GREAT!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Host-ed is cool option for running Drupal sites
Host-ed may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Support staff ROCKS!
According to many feedbacks, host-ed have good reputation, so I decided to give them a try over 1,5 years ago. Their network and server uptime is good, my site is online and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe. Speed connectivity is also fast

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

A good deal for hosting your e-commerce web site
I made a notion of the hosting market specials and got to know that Host-ed offered by 2 additional weeks of free hosting usage: I liked their facebook page, shared that post with my friends and sent the link to their support team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
I am very pleased with service from Host-ed. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
The price for there web hosting service is excellent.
- good uptime
- super fast speed
I like it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

They are always willing to assist me over and over again
I transferred my domain once I realized that Host-ed is a good web host, I didn't realize what I was missing. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater! Very straight company, I'm very satisfied!

10 out of 10 is my final rating of this web host
I've been through a handful of hosts before landing on this one called Host-ed. They are top notch. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It's fast and the pricing is solid.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Very good contact with provider
I've only had a wonderful experience with this cheap web host. The thing is that this host is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. Network and server Uptime seem to be 99.999%. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Review Host-ed California