Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
139 reviews of Host-ed California

I've found their support to be good
Host-ed have consistently offered me a great deal and introduced great packages (like Mambo) that helped me build my website and keep track of traffic and other maintenance. Customer service has always been fast and eager to resolve any question.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Excellent customer service.
I have had a good run dealing with Host-ed team. They assisted me until my problem was solved and most of the time they do it for me instantly. Through e-mail - fast quick and through responses just how i want it to be. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed
Almost all the time the answers come fast and on target and in a friendly manner. Host-ed support has always been a wonderful mix of professionalism and approachability. And their pricing has been extremely kind to me throughout. I have no problem!

From the very beginning, never had any problems
Host-ed.net is flexible, so I can look at the availability of hosting services that will satisfy all my requirements. I should say that prices are not very high. One more important fact has to be mentioned that I have never had down time of my site during

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

They can gain support and it'll be delivered
The absolute best webhost I've ever worked with and used for small business' and accounts. Host-ed support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability. The uptime is great and their promise of 99.9%.

Speed performance have been ok for me
Host-ed have great polite staff and that is why I was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank them. I strongly believe that this host will be suitable for any kind of business and highly recommend them

Overall, I would recommend Host-ed service
They also offer nice specials and discounts from time to time, so they will pass on the savings to you.
You can get addition features for cheap price. You will not go wrong if you choose Host-ed.net host!

Their support is really worth it for me. Recommended.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for Host-ed pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

My web hosting choice is Host-ed.net!
I get to experience blazing speed, smart routing capability - this what I like the best about their services. Customer support always answer my questions with helpful explanation and good recommendations what to do next if the problem exists.

I wish I could give them a 6 out 5
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
Host-ed are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

Review Host-ed California