Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
139 reviews of Host-ed California

They added DDOS protection on their servers
As a recent customer of Host-ed I cannot recommend them more. Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.

Highly recommended and amazing value

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Free Website Builder, Free domain and SEO Tools.
I've hosted numerous sites with these guys now. Superb. US Based. Support is Excellent. Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Now I am happy running my sites at their ssd hosting account
Support at Host-ed gets 11 out of 10 for me! They offer a superb personal service with exceptionally quick response times. I'm really glad I've moved to Host-ed!

Thanks guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Host-ed offer servers for a cheap price
Well, after few months with host-ed i can say servers are great, and very reliable.
They helped me with setup and offer responsive ongoing support.
===> LOOK NO FURTHER!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Excellent support, excellent response time.
My sites are in trusted hands. Host-ed is cool!
Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

The customer service is friendly and has always been great
Superb support - I maintain 3 sites, all at Host-ed ssd host.
I tend to place fairly technical support calls. Their uptime is great, sites are always up and accessible for visitors.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

They are always polite and ready to help.
I would like say host-ed is great ssd host. Uptime and reliability are taken as featured features.
Their pricing is right and flexible because you can pay monthly. So go give them a try. Highly recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Speed and uptime are excellent
Just as important host-ed have good customer service. They are quick to resolve issues and patient when things are not easily understood. I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with them. Great web host to deal with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Their customer support is very quick in addressing concerns
They are frank enough to listen to us and understand. SPEED, UNDERSTANDING and TRUST is what they have provided me.... and I am totally satisfied with host-ed. I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Host-ed staff is always ready to help
Thankfully I've discovered Host-ed. So far, I've never encountered any problems with this except for that one single time where there was a downtime which was immediately resolved in a matter of 21 minutes. I believe host-ed will be my last web host.

Review Host-ed California