Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
146 reviews of Host-ed California

Host-ed has been a wonderful host
Wow. I moved to host-ed ssd host from some bigger name hosting companies and they simply blow them out of the water. I recommend them all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting company I have dealt with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Control panel has a lot of good software
I think the support is probably one of the best I have ever encountered online and they have gone way beyond the call of duty in order to help me. Thanks a lot, professional Host-ed team ;)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Lucky to host my site with Host-ed!
So far so good with host-ed ssd host - The initial setup was very easy. I have called them a few times that they have been very responsive. All that being said, I would still recommend them highly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

Host-ed have been a fantastic host
Host-ed hosting prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. It is a very good web host! The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.

I have several hosting plans from Host-ed.
I have been with host-ed for a long time. While they don't have much variety in their packages (they only have two...they had just the one when I first signed up so they are improving), what they do offer is outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Host-ed are outstanding!
Glad to have found host-ed ssd web host - really professional web host.
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

All I can say is that Host-ed is great host!
Well another new year here again. Three years with Host-ed now and nothing but great service from them. If I was to be given $1 for every second that I have been disappointed with the service from them, I would not have enough cash to buy anything from.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

They added DDOS protection on their servers
As a recent customer of Host-ed I cannot recommend them more. Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.

Highly recommended and amazing value

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Free Website Builder, Free domain and SEO Tools.
I've hosted numerous sites with these guys now. Superb. US Based. Support is Excellent. Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Now I am happy running my sites at their ssd hosting account
Support at Host-ed gets 11 out of 10 for me! They offer a superb personal service with exceptionally quick response times. I'm really glad I've moved to Host-ed!

Thanks guys.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Review Host-ed California