Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
146 reviews of Host-ed California

From the very beginning, never had any problems
Host-ed.net is flexible, so I can look at the availability of hosting services that will satisfy all my requirements. I should say that prices are not very high. One more important fact has to be mentioned that I have never had down time of my site during

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

They can gain support and it'll be delivered
The absolute best webhost I've ever worked with and used for small business' and accounts. Host-ed support is amazing and I've yet to see any host that even compares with support options and availability. The uptime is great and their promise of 99.9%.

Speed performance have been ok for me
Host-ed have great polite staff and that is why I was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank them. I strongly believe that this host will be suitable for any kind of business and highly recommend them

Overall, I would recommend Host-ed service
They also offer nice specials and discounts from time to time, so they will pass on the savings to you.
You can get addition features for cheap price. You will not go wrong if you choose Host-ed.net host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Their support is really worth it for me. Recommended.
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for Host-ed pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

My web hosting choice is Host-ed.net!
I get to experience blazing speed, smart routing capability - this what I like the best about their services. Customer support always answer my questions with helpful explanation and good recommendations what to do next if the problem exists.

I wish I could give them a 6 out 5
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
Host-ed are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

I consider these guys well worth the price
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Host-ed is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

Top notch support, affordable pricing
In my opinion there is not better host then Host-ed.net, with the same price I mean. I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.

The server's response time is very good
Host-ed offer free migration, and my case turned out to be a very complex one. They never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server. Their support is bar none the best, and their level of expertise is unbel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Review Host-ed California