Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
139 reviews of Host-ed California

I consider these guys well worth the price
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Host-ed is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

Top notch support, affordable pricing
In my opinion there is not better host then Host-ed.net, with the same price I mean. I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

The server's response time is very good
Host-ed offer free migration, and my case turned out to be a very complex one. They never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server. Their support is bar none the best, and their level of expertise is unbel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Good communication and customer service
Host-ed pricing seems like a relic of earlier times. I have been on them since 2013, and their uptime and service have both been spectacular. I don't know much about the features - I have support people to help me with that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Simple hosting tools and panels
I must say Host-ed.net provide really good customer support service. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. No Contracts or Hidden Fees.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Their uptime is very good
I have two separate sites that I host with Host-ed.net. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either.
Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

You wont be dissappointed
This is a great website. It's easy to use and Host-ed customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.Nothing bad to say, although they should except other methods of payment than paypal

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

I have always received answers promptly
I am very happy about Host-ed services. Space and BW are unbelievable but true. I have 3 sites on 1 account. My site s using lots of resources because of its multimedia content. But clustered system is very fast.

They are quick and very friendly
I like Host-ed.net customer support service, it is professional in all the ways. They stayed with me till my setup was complete and went out of their way with phone support even as their shift was ending this morning to make sure I was able to access.

The most cost efficient web hosting provider on this planet
Host-ed is reasonably priced and offers huge storage and transfer amounts.I am not that knowledgeable about computers or creating a website but found their web builder software easy to use and when I have found myself in difficulties the customer support

Review Host-ed California