Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
166 reviews of Host-ed California

I like Host-ed as my paid web host
Host-ed.net is very good hosting company so far. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Easy to get in touch with someone
I just recently moved to Host-ed.net web host. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

Wonderful customer service and very quick
I have dealt with many different companies, trying to solve many different problems.
Host-ed rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Their support is very friendly and they answer quickly. Greatly Recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Excellent host I have ever used!
I love the personal experience I get with their service and the fact that they speak English! Believe it or not that something I can appreciate after going through so many hosting companies.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

My web sites are up and running fast
I get helpful as well as professional support, yes on weekends too, fast servers and very well priced. I recommend their ssd hosting service to others. Host-ed is perfect ssd web hosting provider.

If you have issues they are corrected quickly
I've probably experienced only about a couple of hours of downtime total for all the sites I've got running here - two hours spread across four years! As you can tell, I can't say enough good things about Host-ed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Great customer and technical support
There has been only one time I was not able to access our siteā€¦and that lasted only a few minutes. I am very happy with host-ed and plan to use it for another web page someone has asked me to develop and manage.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Host-ed is really awesome
I have asked Host-ed to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.

Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!
No query is to small and they will have your hosting package up and running in a matter of hours. Brilliant!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

All of their work is based on quality
Can't believe how little I pay for such a good service & whats actually included & not 'extra's' compared to hosting elsewhere. Host-ed SSD host is highly recommended!

Review Host-ed California