Host-ed California Reviews

Host-ed California
139 reviews of Host-ed California

I am totally satisfied using them
I highly recommend this them.
They keep upgrading accounts for free. My account has more than doubled in size since I singed up with them.

They are simply great!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Always up, friendly support, easy and fast setup
It's fast and the pricing is solid.
Reliability has exceeded my expectations.
Tech support was on the ball, the site was up as far as I could tell.
I highly recommend them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

I'm extremely happy with host-ed services
These guys seem to really know what they're doing. Uptime has been 100%.
So far, a very happy customer. It is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost. I can't praise them highly enough.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

This ssd host has great prices, and reliability.
In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice. I am totally impressed by Host-ed ssd hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Cheap pricing for such resourceful ssd shared hosting
I have had service provided by others before but as time has gone by, I have moved most things to Host-ed. The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Top notch service and always an immediate response
Excellent service. Very helpful and flexible when setting up and managing websites.
I like their speed connection - it is pretty fast. SSD drives are really faster than HDD.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Support respond quite quickly - usually within 3 hours
Long story short, it was a wasted fear and anxiety. The staff at host-ed was so good and did everything so fast and efficient, I am speechless. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, fast and reliable web host provider.

I like this decent web host, I'm happy.
I am quite happy using host-ed hosting. And the best thing is that the support team really knows about everything related with your hosting (sales, billing, tech) and give always the right answer, you don't have to explain more than once!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Top notch support, affordable pricing
I am happy using host-ed ssd hosting. I clicked on LIVE SUPPORT and was immediately in touch with. An IT guys spent a good half an hour with me answering my questions about domains and domain transfer and the plan I was considering, etc.

My site is always up and running. Thanks host-ed
When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

Review Host-ed California