Vince Robinson, CEO of Scala Hosting
HostSearch interviewed Vince Robinson, CEO of Scala Hosting - one of the top web hosting providers.
- HOSTSEARCH: Hello there and thank you for being with us today. Can you please introduce yourself and your company Scala Hosting?VINCE ROBINSON: My name is Vince and I am the CEO of Scala Hosting. The company has local presence in the United States and Europe and runs an internal R&D department which focuses on changing the status quo in the web hosting industry. Imagine every website owner running their online business on a fully managed cloud VPS platform at an affordable price that’s very close to the price of shared hosting. The efforts of the R&D department in the last 3 years made that possible by developing the SPanel control panel and the cloud management platform which orchestrates the cloud clusters of Scala Hosting worldwide. Every website owner in the world can finally have their own cloud VPS with a control panel, daily backups & snapshots, fully managed by experts 24/7/365 for just $12 per month.
- HOSTSEARCH: How many clients does Scala Hosting currently have?VINCE ROBINSON: Scala Hosting is trusted by 50 000 customers from 120 countries and hosting 700 000+ websites.
- HOSTSEARCH: Could you give us an overview of Scala Hosting's products?VINCE ROBINSON: Scala Hosting offers fully managed shared, reseller, WordPress and cloud VPS hosting services. Self-managed VPS and dedicated servers are also available. All services are hosted within our cloud cluster with high availability and redundancy backed up by technical support with 17 years of experience in the hosting industry. Our systems administrators are available 24/7/356 via live chat and email to help with any questions our clients may have.
The most innovative and strongest product of Scala Hosting is the managed cloud VPS service with control panel and daily backups starting from just $12 per month. There isn’t another company in the world which can match that offer right now.
- HOSTSEARCH: I noticed Scala Hosting announced that it will be exhibiting at CloudEXPO Silicon Valley. Can you please tell our visitors about the CloudEXPO Silicon Valley 2019 Event, when and where?VINCE ROBINSON: Scala Hosting will be an exhibitor at the CloudEXPO Silicon Valley 2019. The event will be held on June 24-26 in Santa Clara. CloudEXPO has been the M&A capital for Cloud companies for more than a decade. The Silicon Valley 2019 schedule will showcase 200 keynotes, sessions, general sessions, power panels, and hands on tutorials presented by 150 rockstar speakers in 10 hottest conference tracks of 2019.
- HOSTSEARCH: Can you give us some ideas about your company's facilities?VINCE ROBINSON: Scala Hosting operates in 2 neutral datacenters in the USA and Europe. That allows us to setup our cloud clusters following the high standards we have in place in order to meet the requirements of every customer. Right now we are considering an expansion to Asia where we plan to deploy our 3rd cloud cluster.
- HOSTSEARCH: Can you tell us more about “SPanel Shield” at Scala Hosting?VINCE ROBINSON: SPanel Shield is an innovative security solution that protects all websites using shared and cloud VPS services. It blocks 99.998% of the attacks to websites and automatically informs the website owner if a hack occurs. SPanel Shield will also provide a detailed report about the hack and the infected files plus steps how to resolve the vulnerability. The unique part in the software is that it does not rely on databases with hashes of viruses like most anti-virus systems. Instead, it follows logic and by monitoring the processes and the content of the data, the system can find malicious code and activity. We’ve had no websites on cloud VPS servers compromised since we implemented SPanel Shield many months ago.
- HOSTSEARCH: Some of the things that matter most when it comes to web hosting is reliability and performance. How do you ensure the best uptime and speed to your customers?VINCE ROBINSON: That is so easy now in the cloud clusters of Sala Hosting with high availability and reliability because there is no single point of failure and the IaaS solution we deployed is all automated to achieve the highest possible uptime. In regards to speed, we use enterprise SSD drives which are blazing fast which makes websites load instantly.
- HOSTSEARCH: Let’s talk about customer support. What kind of support should Scala Hosting 's customers expect?VINCE ROBINSON: Our clients say it all. Just search for “scala hosting reviews” in Google and you will find hundreds of reviews from happy customers of Scala Hosting written in Facebook, Trustpilot, Google reviews and many others.
- HOSTSEARCH: As you are CEO at Scala Hosting, what are the factors that make you successful in this industry?VINCE ROBINSON: What makes us successful as a company is the value we deliver to customers for each dollar they spend with us. I mean there isn’t another company in the world which has better efficiency in terms of quality/cost. At Scala Hosting the customer can have the high security by running their own fully managed cloud VPS with SPanel control panel, daily offsite backups & snapshots, protected by SPanel Shield for just $12 per month. There isn’t another such offer in the world. At the same time over 99% of our customers are happy with the service we deliver.
- HOSTSEARCH: That will be all for our questions, thanks very much for your time today!