Scala Hosting Reviews

Scala Hosting
33 reviews of Scala Hosting

Great support and service
Great support and service I have a couple of services with them and the support team has been great

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Scala Hosting support is amazing
Scala Hosting support is always amazing me. They were able to quickly reply to my email and address my concerns immediately. I have tried other web hosting that offers chat support but even after the chat was over, my issue remains an issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

I have spent a long time with Scala
I have spent a long time with Scala,
They are undoubtedly the best companies to rely on.
Get on the road to success, working with the most experienced people in their field.

amazing host
I signed up with Scala Hosting in 2010 and I never looked elsewhere. They are amazing! My site is fast and never goes down.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2010

scala hosting rocks!
I have tried many hosts and finally found Scala Hosting. I will never look elsewhere. They are perfect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

scala hosting helped me secure my site
Scala Hosting helped me secure my WordPress website and never asked for money. Other hosts will not do that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

I love scala hosting
that is the best hosting company I worked with in my life

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

2 years with scala hosting
scala hosting support is very friendly and I didn't have any problems for 2 years with them. I use the Ecommerce plan.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

just amazing
Scala support is just amazing you can't go wrong with them

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

ScalaHosting client since 2008
I have been an ScalaHosting client since 2008 and have no complains about the service. Very quick response trough on line chat and one of the most important thing for me it's the upload time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2008

Review Scala Hosting