Control Panel 2.5 includes easy-to-use interface & enhanced technical features
San Diego, California October 15, 2004 - Aplus.Net (www.aplus.net), the leading Internet presence and web hosting provider for small to medium-sized businesses (SMB), launched today an upgraded version of their award-winning web Control Panel, which allows webmasters to conveniently manage all of their hosting services, websites, FTP accounts, registered domains and emails from one location with a single log-in.
Aplus.Nets new Control Panel 2.5 is available immediately and includes enhanced functionality, an improved user interface, and streamlined navigation.
We have added some exciting new features to our Control Panel and enhanced others, said Ivan Vachovsky, Chief Executive Officer of Aplus.Net. Weve created a superior product thats more user-friendly and much more intuitive. Our customers will be very pleased with the new options that have been added.
Among the new features in Aplus.Nets Control Panel 2.5 is a customized left panel that contains personalized account information, allowing Aplus.Net customers to easily update and change information or buy new services. The new Control Panel also contains a quick feedback link on all pages, allowing for faster responses to critical technical or customer service issues; and a new look and feel, which allows for smoother navigation throughout the site.
Aplus.Net has added new technical features that simplify the account management process. For example, users can:
* Easily add new domains and manage multiple sites.
* Create and manage email boxes, forwarders, and lists. Administration functions for email accounts have been retooled and sub-divided for ease of use.
* Support multiple FTP accounts with detailed information on how to create, manage, and monitor account data and resources.
* Link to Aplus.Nets Knowledge Base for quick answers to setup and account management issues.
We look at our Control Panel as a continual work in progress, said Younes Aatif, Technical Support Manager for Aplus.Net. After analyzing customer feedback, incorporating some changes, and running the new Control Panel through a rigorous beta test, weve come up with a product that far exceeds our customers expectations.
About Control Panel
Aplus.Nets award-winning Control Panel 2.5 is one of the most comprehensive in the industry, offering numerous useful features, including:
* Account Management edit plan details, view billing statements, view invoices, change account settings and payment information
* Website Setup file and archive manipulation, database set-up, domain and sub domain management, security settings and merchant account
* Website Design do it yourself web design, manage website content, edit images and include add-ons, such as counters, forums, live chat, surveys, guestbook and online email tools
* Website Marketing - prepare web sites for optimized submission to search engines, submit to search engines, check search engine rankings, optimize web sites for fast loading, stress test and complete network troubleshooting
* E-mail Management - manage emails, change passwords, use web based email and forwarding options, configure mailing lists and groups
* FTP Accounts - edit current ftp accounts, change passwords and add additional FTPs
* Domain Names - modify contact information, change the DNS, transfer domains, renew domains and register new ones
* Reseller Accounts set up reseller accounts and access helpful information
Aplus.Net is a leading provider of Internet services for small to medium-sized businesses. Aplus.Net specializes in providing a complete Internet presence, including domain name registration, corporate identity on the Internet, matching e-mail addresses, web design, web hosting, e-commerce, credit card processing tools, and website maintenance. Aplus.Net is among the ten largest privately held web hosting and domain name registration companies in the USA and is a facilities-based provider. Aplus.Net has been awarded many awards for excellence, including the CNET Editors Choice Award. For more information about Aplus.Net, please visit www.aplus.net.
For more information:
Public Relations Manager