AvaHost Reviews

AvaHost
131 reviews of AvaHost

nice work
Hello AvaHost hosting one of a kind serivice I personally recommend this hosting company I have some time with this hosting company and have not had serious problems. Always my site is online and technical support answers quickly when i have a question. I

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2008

nice work
Many thanks - it is working now. This kind of service is why I use your company!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

nice work
* AvaHost is the first host I bought for one reason, their prices are cheap. I'm a full-time college student and I don't have a lot of money to use so I thought switching to AvaHost would be a step up from the free hosting I was using. It was, I installed

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

nice work
* Avahost rocks because I get immediate help when I have a tech support call, I've never waited more than two minutes to get a technician. On top of that they're pretty fast at getting things resolved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

nice work
I have used multiple hosts in the last 5 years and now I am stick with AvaHost because I love its features and I am purely satisfied with its customer support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

nice work
FANTASTIC! All seems to be working perfectly. Thanks so much. AvaHost is just the best!"

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

nice work
* AvaHost is doing a great job keeping my website up and running. I have a lot of traffic on my website and never so far have I had any problems with AvaHost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2011

nice work
AvaHost just makes hosting easy, ive been switching hosters for a few years, and AvaHost is the one I'm staying with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

AvaHost was recommended to me by instructors at my local tech college. I have used five hosting providers over the years, and AvaHost continues to be unsurpassed, especially with regard to quick and thorough support responses.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2001

Well done! It is very refreshing, so far, to find a web hosting company who are actually interested in helping, swift to respond and give a useful technically competent response.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Review AvaHost