AvaHost Reviews

AvaHost
131 reviews of AvaHost

Great services
On many occasions, I have told prospective clients that in my experience AvaHost is the best service provider I have ever used in any category, over decades of business. Your tech support people in particular are exceptionally good

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - March, 2013

Excellent service
Excellent service with fast turnaround on requests. AvaHost offers every service that I can imagine for a growing company.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - February, 2013

I am very grateful
The sites have always been there and I have experienced no problems for which I am very grateful. Many thanks again for another year of uninterrupted service.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - February, 2013

Highly recommend!
Simple. Professional. That's all I need! Avahost has a great reputation, and proven dependability. They offer the same services as the average shared host, but I know that at the end of the day my site will be up and looking good. Highly recommend!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - January, 2013

I have been very satisfied with AvaHost's service
I have been very satisfied with AvaHost's service and reliability for my websites. In all the years as a AvaHost customer, I cannot remember once when my sites were not available due to server downtime.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - January, 2013

So pleased
I have been using AvaHost for more than 5 years and strongly recommend them to all. It's a company you can really trust. Never had any kind of problems and when I made mistakes like late payment etc, they were "always" available for help and assistance.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2006 - January, 2013

The AvaHost support team is quick to respond
The AvaHost support team is quick to respond, knowledgeable, and always available, which is really important to us and our clients. They proved they have the capability and infrastructure to support even our most complex hosting requirements.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - January, 2013

I would like to say I am really happy
I would like to say I am really happy with the move to you guys. You have been good at replying to my emails fast, and I cannot wait to move everything away from my old servers.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - January, 2013

I am happy !
I just wanted to say how happy I am with AvaHost, there support staff have been an amazing help with the creation of my site, without them I don't believe I could have achieved what I have done. The actual hosting is fast and my web site loads quickly.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2010 - December, 2012

Thanks again.
I just want to thank you for all your professional help and advise! You guys offer great support.
Thanks again.