Casbay Reviews

Casbay
11 reviews of Casbay

Reliable Support and Great Infra!
We have been really happy with Casbay . The cost is reasonable, the site is reliable, and the tech support is prompt and accurate. Much of our business depends on the reliability of our site and we have never been disappointed in Casbay. Customer service has been quite helpful to me. They have good infrastructure and offer services that are up to industry standards. The plan that I purchased from this company has earned my pleasure and is well worth the money. You guys should give them a go.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2022

Great choice of hosting!
Casbay's Linux web hosting is really the thing for small businesses. I got myself the Ultimate plan for my 5 business sites and for my blog. I feel that it is easy to get ahead and host a website on them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

Fully recommended!
No big issue so far. The live chat is always there for you when you face any problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2021

Casbay features have now gotten better.
Have been with Casbay for 2 years. Their VPS hosting package is able to fulfill our specific requirements to overcome the traffic spike.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Best performance servers. Reliable provider
Linking the email server worked perfectly. Data backup and security features they offer are value for the price. It serves better than my previous host providers.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Satisfied with Casbay Hosting & Service
I'm satisfied with its performance, services and especially with its dedicated server hosting I'm using. The performance has been fantastic.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Awesome support team!
Been using Casbay for 4 years, the support team is always friendly and helpful.

Highly recommended hosting company.
Used Casbay for a number of years now and great in all aspects of customer support and service level. It can be highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Best service and communication with clients
Best service so far, I transferred 12 VPS, I keep my vps hosting plan, I had some technical questions, called and they even solved a database problem I had with my web site, in few minutes. Their facebook, twitter, and youtube account shows that they really care about their clients. If you haven't heard from them, see their activity online and see on your own eyes how good this people are. As a satisfied customer 100% recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Helpful web host
It was the features that Casbay offered that drew me to try their service, and their customer support has been more than helpful in assisting me in setting up my server and OS. I recommended Casbay if you're looking for a reliable and helpful web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Review Casbay