eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
408 reviews of eUKhost

Quality support
Always helpful and reliable support Angel thanksyou so much.
Every issue is sorted out..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Best Billing Helper
Thanks, Adam Smith as u helped me whole day i was worying about my down sites you helped me in quickest time god gives you happy as u gives me a happy...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you

Good support
Some issues although gets sorted out anyway... Thanks Angel from support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Best Hosting company ever
Been using their Dedicated server for more than 2 months i can say that they have the best Services. Not only they have awesome support with experienced staff like Vernon who helped me a lot today even if i am not a hosting expert. Full of patience. Thank

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

A Great hosting company in every way
EUK are by far the best hosting company I have come across. I have been using dedicated servers for 25+ years now and in all that time, EUK are way ahead of everyone else in their support, help and attention to detail.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Great Support
Great Support and problem solved very quickly

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

5 Star Support
Brilliant support particularly since I upgraded to a VPS Pro package. Worth the investment. Very knowledgeable and capable support team and Vernon today has been top class; solving server spam, blacklist IP, WP hack and more. And very quick to respond.

From the word go I felt looked after
From the word go I felt looked after. An excellent agent called Neil Wilson added me on Skype, and stayed with me thoughout the process of taking out a new VPS, getting all of the accounts migrated across from my old hosting.

Great service
Thanks Vernon for helping me sort out the problems with my website today, your patience is a credit ti WHUK

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

2Hidora