eUKhost Reviews

eUKhost
403 reviews of eUKhost

Service Support
EUK Host support always helpful and efficient. Any issues dealt with as quickly as possible including today when I could not receive Emails. The problem dealt with promptly and assistant Dexter Ray very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

Usher Acton was very helpful.
Clear communication and concise and precise advice. I was very pleased and had all my queries answered. He was very patient as I had lost my initial discussion and he was kind enough to run over things again.

Excellent service
Savio J has made the process of joining eukhost easy and smooth. Great customer service and great host all round!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Excellent service Savio
Hi EUKHOST, great service from Savio. He was knowledgeable, patient and thoughtful. I really did appreciate his patience and thorough approach when remotely talking me through what I needed to do.

Enthusiastically helpful and proactive people on the case = perfection !
Low cost automated systems can be "a right pain"..

Having enthusiastically helpful and proactive people like Savio Johnson in the loop makes all the difference..

He did a splendid job this morning tenaciously sorting out both a weeks long intractible billing lock out problem and recent access permissions for a particular hosted domain...

I am still a "newbie" to eUKhost.... so can't 'pontificate' on QOS etc .... but well pleased with the service so far... :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Great support
Always reliable and great tech support & customer service. My thanks to Usher Acton today and the whole team for great support over 5 years and more.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

service renewal
fantastic service - special thanks to Usher Acton for all your help. very professional. great service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

great support service
I had a problem with the billing and User Acton helped me with great patience and understanding. thanks for the support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Fast abd friendly helo with an email sync issue
Savio Johnson from the technical support team just solved an issue super fast and in a very friendly and reassuring manner that had been keeping me from sending emails from my phone for several weeks .
Great service Savio!
David

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2011

Great support
Usher Acton did a great job of support. Sorted out the query politely and with speed. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Review eUKhost

Your review of eUKhost

Your domain hosted with eUKhost

1Cyber Host Pro