Flaunt7 Reviews

Flaunt7
66 reviews of Flaunt7

This is the best free web hosting service.
This is the best free web hosting service. It helps me a lot in website development and offer's everything, just like premium service. I would recommend everyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

FREE website hosting with PHP, MySQL, & no ads!
Good for all leaner's, etc. start here.

You must believe all people comments or review posted here.

Can you believe it -- using their cPanel in your Browser to Uploading files is more faster than any FTP apps -- try it -- I even junk my AceFTP 3 Pro.

I like to use 000webhost.com because they are fast, FREE and NO ads! Pretty soon I'm going to upgrade their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Best overall for dedicated servers.
They are one of the best for dedicated server hosting. I give them 10/10 for their service. Best customer service. and solves issues within minutes!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2010

Fraud / Fraudulent firm
Please Read Carefully! Dishonest....

No 24/7 Support.
Not safe.
They do not refund.
Trying to sell vps instead of dedicate I bought.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Best Freedom of Speech Host
My site was taken down by my previous host as I run a reviews website and a company had submitted a complain against a review about them on my website. Flaunt7 welcomed me and supported me for this. My dedicated server was setup within just a few hours too. Their service and support is the best you can get.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

They know it
Seriously, they know the art of managing clients. I am not a coder and still I had no issues. They made installation of Wordpress so easy. I recommend it for sure!

Perfect for event sites
I am running a small event site and I found Flaunt7 to be really useful. I had to migrate my wordpress site from another hosting provider and I did not even have to create a support ticket with Flaunt7. I just went to their Wordpress manager and imported my Wordpress site from my old host with a click. It is so easy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Recommended hosting provider
I have been using this provider to host a number of landing style websites. The web portal is well presented and easy to navigate. I have created email accounts with ease, used the FTP portal to upload and download files. Both of which worked with no issues. Monitoring the sites I have not seen any downtime and loading speeds are acceptable. On the occasions I have had to use the online tech support team they have been very polite, and efficient resolving all of my requirements within the first few email messages. Overall I would recommend this hosing provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

The perfect hosting company for small and fast projects.
The perfect hosting company for small and fast projects. Prices are super friendly and you get a .website domain for free! (other options available as well)

I used Flaunt7 to host a family member's Wordpress blog, and I couldn't be happier. Even though it took some time to get used to the customised control panel, it was a breeze.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

highest uptime
One of rarest company which has this high uptime. Also Support is 24/7 and very friendly and ready for help. Reliable and security on top level. Flaunt7 has everything, price, speed, reliability, great support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Review Flaunt7