GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1529 reviews of GigaPros

Bohrer George

I can't say enough good things about Gigapros provider
After purchasing hosting from Gigapros I have noticed how easy it is to setup my very own website. I came into all this without much experience with setting one up or having any clue what to do, but everything was easy to follow and Tom was very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Edmond Glickman

The speed is amazing, very reliable
As I am fairly new to web hosting services I am amazed at how simple and helpful Gigapros is - I can't recommend them highly enough! Uptime is great - my web sites are always up and accessible around the globe. Always problem free, always helpful!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Schlenker Lavern

I am extremely happy with the service provided
I am so pleased to have found Gigapros, their vps hosting account, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a web hosting provider. Understood my requirements and did a very good job. I was very pleased with the design. All work carried out promptly

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Vince Finn

Great experience – Gigapros IT guys are professional
When I first came to Gigapros business web hosting I was very careful about everything I did. I have had a lot of hosts in my past thats had bad support or died. With Gigapros I now know I came to the right place. It is the best hosting out there!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Allan

The speed is amazing, very reliable
Those that know the importance of customer service will be blown away, like me. Hats off to you guys! Gigapros customer support here is amazing. Im not even a customer yet (will be shortly now) and I still received instant and helpful customer support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Gersten Norbert

Great support and pricing
WOOHOO!!! You guys rock!You guys are awesome!! It works and OS commerce is working. I've been with the host group for about a year now. I switched over for a cheap/reliable web host with java hosting, with good service and support. Gigapros is good one!

Rodolfo

I have no headache using Gigapros service
Thank you very much for your help. I have been telling anyone looking for web hosting to check this provider out. Your support is top notch. You are making my learning curve very easy. Trust me, not all web hosts are the same! With Gigapros I'm happy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Eldon Greeley

I do recommend Gigapros service
I've probably experienced only about a couple of hours of downtime total for all the sites I've got running here - two hours spread across four years! Great Job, thanks Gigapros team. I had a few problems when I first signed up...

Teddy Whitney

Very reliable seriously very reliable
I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my last host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to our sites through Gigapros web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Beumer Cedrick

Features are great and Speed is fast
I have been Gigapros customer for over 8 months. I currently have a VPS account with 3 sites hosted on it. I am getting excellent page load times compared to the previous host which is why I switched. Top notch support, affordable pricing!

Review GigaPros