GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1529 reviews of GigaPros

Merlin Heisler

I have ever been 100% satisfied with Gigapros hosting
Recommend Gigapros vps hosting. I clicked on Live Chat and was immediately in touch with. An IT guys spent several hours with me replying my questions about domains and domain transfer and the plan I was considering. They have the best and fastest support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Hugh Ruffing

Gigapros is well priced and within everyone's budget
I'd like to mention that Gigapros have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic. So, I have no experience with their dedicated servers. But, I've never had a problem with the shared servers. The pricing is great for features.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Edwardo Duane

This host is economical, easy to use, friendly
I was searching for a host offering great amount of traffic for a nice price. Googling and reading several forums, including this one, I have chosen Gigapros business hosting account. Can add that tech customer center is quick and perfect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Sean Peralto

Simple hosting tools and panels
Even the sales staff, my first point of contact, had a really well founded knowledge of the technical details - that's a rarity. I know now, after the move, that everything I had been told was perfectly accurate. The move itself was painless. Thanks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Rafael Callaham

Staff are well trained and experienced
Just a note to let you know how helpful Gigapros was in enabling me to solve a problem that I was having with my website. They listened carefully to my description of the issue that I was having and then made several suggestions concerning solution

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

Max Kimberl

Great support and pricing
Hello! I paid via paypal and got Instant Activation of my account. I began transferring my website. I could easily have asked Gigapros to do all the work for me and they would have gladly accepted, but I did it myself with the tools they provide.

Travis Sed

I'm very happy with their customer service
The connection page speed is very good, no problems at all. I am happy getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with Gigapros have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service.

Marion Whitaker

You guys are awesome
I am very happy with Gigapros shared hosting services. For someone like myself who has very limited experience in the technology, I really appreciate the help and service. Uptime is great - 99.98% (stability and professionalism). You will be pleased, guys

Ignacio Kulas

Kudos on outstanding customer service
I have been with Gigapros business hosting for 5 months and have nothing but good things to say about the operation. The staff are always class acts to deal with, and as the company grew, so did the service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Tren Boler

Features are very good... Recommended!
Gigapros is a service orientated provider of an excellent web hosting business. Their professionalism and service standards have meant they have been happy to go way beyond my expectations to ensure their service to my company is first class.

Review GigaPros