GigaPros Reviews

GigaPros
1458 reviews of GigaPros

Excellent customer service
When I contacted them, Gigapros tech support was patient and explained what I would receive. No doubt, it was very hard for me to find such a good web host because all providers are claiming they are the best. I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Speed connectivity is pretty fast. Very Good Experience.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Keep up the great work, and thanks
My friend recommended me to choose this web host, so I decided to give Gigapros hosting a try. The supported features are much better than my previous web hosts. I do not want to say anything bad about my previous web host but with this provider I have everything done faster, the site loads faster, everything works great. Reliability has been 100%. Well done!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

Uptime is good, my web site is up
I tried my previous host because they offered a great promotional rate, but after the first three months, my monthly fees almost tripled. With Gigapros shared hosting, I get a great rate, and I never have to worry about surprises. They have great prices, and even offer ways that you can get free hosting. Give them a try, You will not be sorry!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

I am totally satisfied using Gigapros hosting
I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. Great host. There is only one place to go for hosting and it is Gigapros web host. I've been tracking my site with internet monitors and haven't had 1 second of downtime since I signed up for it back in June of 2020 and the speeds are incredible. For the price you get an unbelievable amount of disk space and monthly bandwidth. Happy customer! Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Always up, friendly support, easy and fast setup
Great speed, great support, great reliability. I am a complete novice when it comes to web hosting but the guys at Gigapros have been absolutely fantastical. My website now has 99% uptime, and there is never any problem reaching customer service if I have a problem.

Good web host - always positive and helpful
I have five domains hosted at Gigapros Basic VPS hosting account and just renewed them for next year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none. Came with OSCommerce and PHP which was a big plus for me. They cost a little bit more than other places, but for the features, and support I get, they are awesome. Just contact them for further details and choose a server that is closer to your website visitors. My sites are online and my visitors are happy.

Great uptime, speed and tech support
Well, gigapos website builder seems okay, but I'm going the wordpress route because of the needs of a band website. I'm not knowledgeable enough at this point to really review the web building capabilities, but from what I've read their servers are really good. Professional webhost - recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Excellent 24/7 support team
So far so good experience with Gigapros web host - The initial setup was very easy. I have called them a few times that they have been very responsive. Excellent 24/7 support team, the resolved all my problems quickly. They even helped me to configure my FTP client software. They are taking good care of my website. They are really are there to work with you and solve your problems.

Good support information including knowledgebase
I moved to Gigapros business hosting account after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host. The knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, has always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

Lucky to host my site with Gigapros provider
I am pleased that I made the change over to Gigapros web host. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. The SSH access is a very nice added bonus and allows you to use your hosting as a place to run perl and ruby scripts. You can rely on Gigapros web host, your sites will be in good hands.

Review GigaPros