GlobeHost.com Reviews

GlobeHost.com
112 reviews of GlobeHost.com

Best Service Provider in INDIA
Very very good service provider if you have a startup company so you can start with globehost you can save money with best service , Supportive and hardworking team who can support any time.
Thankyou!

Worst Server ever! Worst Support ever!
Every second day the server is down. They always have the same reason that some other website is creating the issue

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Best hosting
value for money

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2016 - September, 2018

Good Customer Support
I am using their service since 6 months now and they are providing very good services to me in every aspect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Good & Best Service
I am using their service since 3 years, They are providing very good services to me with best prices.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Best Services
I am really very happy with your Services

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Valued services
Thanks globehost team

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Great Service
I am really very happy with your Services

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Services and Support
Globe host provides Excellent Services & Support. I prefer Globehost.com compare to godaddy and any other service providers etc...

Best Cloud Service Eever
In year 2015, I come across GlobeHost and I gave a try by Purchasing a domain with hosting. I was huge satisfied with the product.
After that I am regular customer and satisfied,
Thankx