GlobeHost.com Reviews

GlobeHost.com
114 reviews of GlobeHost.com

good work
keep good work going

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Nice service
Good service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

GLOBEHOST IS VERY SUPPORTIVE HOSTING COMPANY
GLOBEHOST IS VERY SUPPORTIVE HOSTING COMPANY

A trusted name in the world of hosting
I have been using the services of GlobeHost for past one year and have been really satisfied with the kind of services they provide. The customer care is very supportive and cordial.

Thanks GlobeHost and keep up the good work.

Best Wishes,
Alok

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

awesome service
Service is awesome and the response time of query solving is very fast and impressive

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

worst hosting company ever
I want to transfer my domain from godaddy to globehost . I already provided EPP code or authorization code but they told me that it's not valid . Now I requested for refund and I am not getting any refund . worst.

A great Hosting Space
I am using it from few months and found really reliable. Initially I opted for 599 plan and then soon i shifted to unlimited. This it self tells the faith which built-up.
Even their cpanel is also excellent and updated one with all good features.
Thank

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Tech support is great
They solved my hosting related problem in just 10 min. great support team.

Awesome support speed
My websites were not working, I contacted the support team and they solved my problem within 5 minutes.
The Guy in support team was named SAHIL

Thanks

Good Service @ low price
Good Service @ low price

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Review GlobeHost.com