GlobeHost.com Reviews

GlobeHost.com
114 reviews of GlobeHost.com

Owsm service
i am using the globehost service its owsm at low cost.i would like to share this review because people could know its the best.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

One of the Worst Company
Very Bad Hosting Services and Customer Support. I am attaching the whole E-mail in this Post. Even One of the Executive Samaiyra had called me fighting with me about the same thing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Dont trust this GlobeHost, One of the worst hosting i ever saw.
They are suspend my account with out valid reason. When i raised ticket they didnt replied there.

They dont responding to calls.

Just moved to other hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

worst service , you will lose all your business
just stay out of them, they donot know anything , just ready to sell their hosting package and when you face any issue , they just your query has been forwarded will contact you they will never contact you again,

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Worst of Worst
Never Trust this Globehost we lost all our clients worst services ever seen
No chat/call support will be available at all.

I have buyed unlimited plan I have just hosted one website it is down since week., no response from them

Poor server
Their server are always down. They only cheat you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

They cheat me and not give any refund
The company is operated by some jokers. This is not a company, they buy hosting from other hosting provider. They use reseller hosting.
There server are very poor and always down. Never buy hosting from this jokers.

cheaters
in the name of hosting they are just cheating you.
they are servers are always down.
their support team is also pathetic.
a bunch of jokers are running this company.
specially this girl mayra and isha dhawan.
just cheaters.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Worst, pathetic,fraud company
I have bought "Unlimited" plan from them what they offered in it is
-- 4GB disk space
-- 14 Gb bandwidth
most of the time their servers are down..
you hardly see your own webpage at your domain address.
they simply parked your domain at"sedoparked.c

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Dont trust this company,
Before select hosting space for my website search so many suppliers. Because of my budget problem I taken these guys hosting. After that only I realize what a big mistake I did. very very bad services and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review GlobeHost.com