GlowHost Reviews

GlowHost
124 reviews of GlowHost

Good support.. for the price I'm happy
Glowhost in my opinion is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

I can recommend this host with confidence
I do no not want to say anything bad about my previous web host but with Glowhost provider I have everything done faster, the site loads faster, everything works great. Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

My website response time is really fast
Can say Glowhost's server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Keep up the good work guys!

Glowhost web host has just got everything right
I do not pay huge money to them and I get really fast and great service. I think I managed to get really good deal. My friend recommended Glowhost web host to me and now I'm happy client of them for last six months. Keep doing great job!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Features are very good, service is professional
I host only one of clients websites at Glowhost Provider and I wish I could host all of them. I'm an happy customer who usually needs help setting up dns configurations and the live chat/phone support is great for that. Submitted tickets are also quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

They increased everyones bandwidth for free a while ago
My sites are on Glowhost VPS server. Uptime is great I have never noticed my site down and I work all day on it. Their support always responds fast when I have any questions to ask. Good value. Highly recommend Glowhost hosting.

Glowhost Customer Service is incredible
Great uptime! More importantly, though. Tech customer service that I get through Glowhost have been superb. My questions are always answered thoroughly and promptly (often within an hour).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

I have several hosting plans from this host
Only used Glowhost provider for a few months but am extremely impressed so far. Our site loads very quickly and the price is greatly competitive.

Just amazing service at a very sensible price!
I can point out that Glowhost provider has wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces.

Professional CMS Solutions
Many thanks to Glowhost tech support. My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and they helped me to harden my site against further attacks. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays.

Review GlowHost