GlowHost Reviews

GlowHost
106 reviews of GlowHost

I am totally satisfied with their support team
If your looking for US web host which doesn't oversell and offers excellent customer support look no further, Glowhost is your host of choice. I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of good web hosts around - just there is a problem how to find that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Good service, good support
Glowhost hosting is ok. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice. The price for their shared hosting deals is great - recommended web host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

5 out of 5, 10 out of 10!
I have been with Glowhost for a while now and have to say their reliability is great... The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Recommended.

They are always quick to respond to any issues
I think many other hosting providers would struggle to come anywhere close to this level of support. Pricing was not a deciding factor but is very reasonable. I am satisfied that I made a good decision and will happily and highly recommend Glowhost.

This provider's interface for website and email maintenance is superb!
I'll keep this simple and straight to the point. My site has been running perfect since I have been with Glowhost - no downtime at all and my website loads so fast! I couldn't ask for anything more from a web host. It is the kind of service I always dream

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Tech customer service is second to none
A friend recommended Glowhost almost 5 months ago. They are easy to work with. Customer support is available 24/7 - this makes them preferable. Basically, I created the account with a new domain ... as I usually do (so I'm sure nothing goes wrong ...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

The service so far is great
For the money, you cant beat it! Glowhost technical support is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner. So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Your sites will be in good hands.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

I am constantly impressed with the support
Glowhost have been a fantastic host. They made the transition process to their servers quick easy and painless, any issues we have faced they have responded to quick as lightning.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Awesome Support and Plans
The support staff is just great.
I am very happy I switched. They helped me set everything up and I am loving it.
Thanks GlowHost!

Wonderful quick efficient professional service
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service. Recommend Glowhost web hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers.

Review GlowHost