GoogieHost Reviews

GoogieHost
43 reviews of GoogieHost

Best Service
Googie host is the best so far due to bellow reasons. They have provided me free hosting account with direct access to cpanel and free sub domain aswell. I am using free hosting and they have helped with support request

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Support team
Good support and i am glad to help me best hosting provider and easy to use.
thank you Rajesh sir.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

I personally feel that they are providing the best service.
I'm using Googiehost's free hosting and I personally feel that they are providing the best service. I like all the services of googiehost. Best benefits are It's a lifetime free.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

GoogieHost Provides Really a Best Free Hosting Service Ever
Recently I've started using GoogieHost free hosting service and I feel that It's provide a best free hosting with good customer service and server uptime and speed.

Best Customer support at googiehost
I have an awesome experience about the Googiehost free hosting company as my web hosting provider. What kind of support they provide, that's truly amazing? I'll recommend to everyone who wants to host their own free project, should go to them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Best Alternatives of All Free web hosting Providers
Amazing team, Quick Support and best in class services. they helped me in migrating my site from localhost to web in a couple of hours. and I will recommend you to definitely go with GoogieHost as your free web hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Best Free Web Hosting with cPanel For startup websites
I have started a new website with GoogieHost support team seamlessly helped me to set up my Website. Their support team is well experienced and very cooperative. They kindly handled all my queries and set up everything on my account. Thanks For Free!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Great Hosting Experience
One of the best features offered by googiehost is FREE AutoSSL. It's a great help for the website developers. Buying a SSL from vendors costs huge. Googiehost integrated let's encrypt free SSL for its all type of customers. Even for the FREE Plan owners.

Company Response: Hey Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.

Prompt Customer support
We have had issues with cpanel and sent emails based on the blog suggestion. There was immediate response to the support request .
This gives confidence that someone is working to solve our issue behind the scenes .

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2017 - April, 2018

Good hosting provider.
Good technical service and cdn support.

And free forever hosting <3

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Review GoogieHost