Koddos Reviews

Koddos
34 reviews of Koddos

I can recommend Koddos Offshore VPS hosting with confidence
Good plans and amazing 24 hour support. I've been with a lot of hosts, and Koddos offshore VPS hosting is by far the best. Easy to setup with them, and they setup the servers quick. Only regret is no help desk style to review past tickets!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Excellent hosting and customer support
I have been using Koddos Offshore VPS hosting services from couple of months, I am happy with their services. They have truly made this world a smaller place with their exceptional service. I surely can close my eyes and recommend them to anyone!

This provider's features are very good
Koddos has excellent pricing, an easy-to-use panel, fine customer service (I'm sure there are exceptions). I would recommend them to anyone looking for their own bit of space on the internet. For those wanting to run a business from a koddos account!

Great customer and technical support
I have not been disappointed. After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros. I recommend Koddos to everyone. #1 host in my opinion.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

This is great, I love this web host.
Service is unbelievable. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour. Go with this host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

I like my web host very much
I've been with Koddos offshore VPS hosting account in Hong Kong for five months now after a friend of mine recommended them when I was complaining about my webhost. While they are a bit pricier than the host I was coming from!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

I am totally satisfied with their support team
I know I'm not a good client to deal with, but every time I get real help from them. I satisfied to be client of koddos + their ddos protection is really helpful - many thanks! No downtime and friendly support stuff make me happy.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Good service. Koddos team are very helpful and flexible when setting up
I had never used offshore hosting before. But I was in need for inexpensive service and decided to give koddos ddos protected vps hosting in Hong Kong a try. Good uptime and fast email without glitches were the things I had been looking for.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Thanks Koddos. Powerful server (super fast)
Koddos is my first offshore host in Hong Kong and it's been a great experience. I've seen the site go down a few times (used for 5 months) but it's usually quickly back up. For $20 you get a VPS hosting-plan packed with features and accessibility!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

I'm happy with Koddos offshore vps in Hong Kong
Koddos offshore hosting provider offer great support for our firm's site development. There were many questions that were posed and Jack responded and communicated very favorably to each question asked. I applaud koddos for their professional support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Review Koddos