Koddos Reviews

Koddos
52 reviews of Koddos

Would definintely recommend Koddos offshore hosting
As for me, the support is really good, no useless messages, only useful fast replies. After research available hosting providers, I have chosen Koddos because they offer feature-packed offshore hosting solutions at nice rates. Really, much more than I expected for inexpensive hosting. I receive emails whenever there's an update, change, or something else I should know about.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

Happy to deal with Koddos offshore web host
Can recommend Koddos offshore hosting to all webmasters or newbies looking for reliable and professional host. One of the best things from this decent host is the impressive, fast and very professional guaranteed 24/7 support, within one hour, guaranteed - I never wait for more that 10 minutes for a response. This is true! The control panel system is absolutely fantastic. Satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Great technical support
I have never had any downtime at all since I joined. Great host. For me it was exellent support koddos team really helped me in a fast and good way, reconsider to continue using this offshore hosting provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Uptime and support have been excellent
Rock solid control panel. The guys at Koddos Offshore Hosting are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I ask them. They've sent me error logs, done lots of digging and helped out with all kinds of problems I've had with wordpress installs and other issues. Happy running my sites at their Offshore Servers - thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

My Sites Are In Good Hands!
I've tried a few hosting providers but koddos beats them all. I actually was really surprised. They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive. If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Koddos Offshore hosting - Double thumbs up to them!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

I'm happy with this web host
Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest. My customer support questions are answered within 1 hour. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful. A great plus is that they offer Multiple locations. Just contact Koddos web host for further details and choose a server which is closer to your website visitors. My sites are online and my visitors are happy. So I am. Recommend them.

Cheers guys, you simply rock
Great work, koddos team. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod. Support always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. I have been in touch with support department constantly, because one day I needed full rebut, another day I need help with installation needed stuff etc. They have always been fast to respond. Uptime - no downtime so far. Really satisfied!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

A real bargain!
Our web designer suggested Koddos offshore server in Hong Kong and we're very glad that he did. Everything from selecting the hosting package, purchasing a SSL certificate and dealing with various queries, both technical and non technical have been painless and free from any obstacles. The service is instant and every query I have had they have answered them super fast. Thats why I don't mind going with this provider compared to cheaper alternatives- reliability pure and simple and the service is simply so much better.

Quality, Value and Service.
They are no longer very cheap, recommended! My experience with koddos offshore hosting has been awesome so far. I experience very little downtime, download speeds are good for the most part and I have yet to run into a serious problem where I would have to contact customer support. I also love that they add new features every month and the amount of bandwidth and disk space you are allocated grows every week. If you are looking for a reliable host for a site that uses MySQL, this is the place to deal with.

high level of technical knowledge
Great speed, great support, great reliability. Recommend Koddos Offshore VPS hosting deals. The thing is that this host is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. Their customer support was very helpful and explained everything we needed to know. Besides, a great plus is that they offer multiple locations choice.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Review Koddos