KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
324 reviews of KVCHosting.com

KVChosting is everything I wanted in a host.
KVChosting is everything I wanted in a host - easy, straightforward, no messing about. KVChosting what you need and no surprises.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

The best dedicated server provider.
Finding a cheap dedicated server wasn't happening for me, until I ran into kvchosting. I couldn't be more satisfied, everything I need for the price, best value around.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

This is the best hosting company I've ever used.
I will continue to do business with them! I have nothing but praise for the process, the documentation, the support, the site's performance -- all of it great! I hope you're not just being nice to a new customer...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Quick, friendly and competent company.
Unlike most other hosting companies I have dealt with, this company has quick, friendly and competent customer support replies. I love getting work done using their live chat option as it allows me to do other things on the side during the short wait times.

I Always have resources.
I came to them after a bad experience with another hosting company.
I was impressed by the fact that they are always there to help you and the server always works very well, even if my account is a shared hosting. I Always have resources.

I really appreciate KVChosting.
I really appreciate KVChosting. Price: is the average in market! Sometimes promotions are unbeatable! Customer Support: Good. All tickets answered and solved. Time of response is never as soon as I would like (immediate response for example), but is what I expected. Uptime: Really good. Services: All administration/installs/upgrades can be done by them even in my VPS.

Reliable and prompt.
KVChosting is very reliable and prompt. Easy to implement and customer service was there when I need help. I would recommend them to anyone. Overall I am very satisfied with their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

First class.
Just want to state that their service is first class. I have never been disappointed with their customer service. I also particularly like that as a company you do not push the customer into staying with you or trying to get them to give you more money. Cannot rate the customer service highly enough!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

So to summarize I highly recommend them.
Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

I would rate the 10/10 to the KVChosting.
The Support team at KVChosting is really very cooperative & active 24/7. However, I have never faced any issues with their billing system, it works like a clock.
By the way, their uptime is impressive and my site never goes down. Overall I would rate the 10/10 to the KVChosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Review KVCHosting.com