KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
273 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Reliable, well priced, and support is good.
Their hosting is always reliable, well priced, and support is good. They are nice for me and I like the way they work for me.
I really appreciate the quick responses I get when I need their help. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

I couldn't be happier!
KVChosting is awesome. Before moving over to them, I was going through a nightmare with another hosting provider. But now that I'm with this host, I couldn't be happier!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

Reliable and speedy!
Reasons I always recommend KVChosting - they are outstanding in customer support, reliability, and speed. The services offered and data back-up are superb. Their pricing is extremely competitive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Fast and amazing.
KVChosting has AMAZING support and offer a really fantastic product. I've never had a problem with them. Their sites load much faster than my previous host and the services are abundant. Support is always very friendly, quick, and thorough.

KVChosting is alright.
KVChosting is alright. I have no complaints, and I guess for a web hosting company that all you can ask for. Support is helpful for 24 hours and prices are affordable for my modest budget. I am happy with this hosting provider.

They are good for me.
So the price you see is rarely the price you get in the web hosting world. While this holds true for KVChosting when the dust settles you are still coming out on top. KVChosting is reliable and well priced. And it's good enough for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

I am very happy being with their customer.
Super easy to manage and always available. I am very happy being with their customer. They regularly reprice my plan and upgrade my features to be current with their promotions. Their customer support is excellent.

This company has everything and beyond what I required.
This company has everything and beyond what I required. Auto upgrades are bonuses from them! Top service so far, I would recommend them to others who are interested in getting quality services at rock-bottom prices.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Customer support is 100%.
Well absolutely everything I was looking for in a web host at a price you can't beat! Customer support is 100%, I couldn't imagine switching hosts after using this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2002

Only positive impressions.
Customer service from KVChosting is excellent and their quality hosting service is to my liking. Haven't got a bad thing to say about them. Only positive impressions.

Review KVCHosting.com