KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
324 reviews of KVCHosting.com

I recommend their service without hesitation.
I switched to KVChosting not long ago but feel a great difference comparing with my previous provider. The difference is huge in the quality of service and support that I'm getting from KVChosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Good enough for me.
So the price you see is rarely the price you get in the web hosting world. While this holds true for this hosting provider when the dust settles you are still coming out on top. KVChosting is reliable and well priced. Good enough for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

KVChosting is a good host for starting a website.
Their servers are pretty fast. I asked them a question and they responded pretty quickly.
They are pretty cheap considering the price. This is suitable for small businesses and website with steady traffic.
They have handled my problems pretty good.

Customer Service is Great!
Customer Service is Great! I don't actually know the name of the technician I spoke to yesterday but he was one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with over the phone. Answered and all my questions knowledgeably and fixed my issue within minutes.

Fantabulous host!
Fantabulous host! I've never experienced any downtime, or issues with my personal website yet and I've been with them for a month now. The updates are great and features are amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Professional and quality hosting provider.
They have a very professional support team, they helped me install scripts with no hassle. Their features are exactly what is needed and is easy to use. My hosting speed is quite fast and traffic is good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Polite, friendly and most of all very parient.
Their customer service is really helpful in many aspects, they solved all my problems if they occur. They are polite, friendly and most of all very patient. They got back to me always in a few minutes, already suggesting a solution for the problem!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

They are very reliable.
They are very reliable. Easy to implement and customer service was there when I need help. I would recommend them to anyone. Overall I am very satisfied.

It is a real bargain.
Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price - it is a real bargain.

I'm very satisfied up to this moment with their service.
I am currently running my websites at KVChosting, and up to this moment I haven't had any problems with my websites (they are always up and running 24/7).

Review KVCHosting.com