KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
290 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Nice uptime and redundant power they provide.
Well after my more than a year experience with KVChosting company, I have decided to write some pleasant words of them. This company provides a wide range of hosting services in the quality way, nice uptime and redundant power they provide.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

I have been pleased with KVChosting.
I have been pleased with KVChosting. The thing that I have appreciated most is that I have not needed to contact them and have not had a reason to need customer service. It is like having a good waiter at a restaurant. They get the job done.

Highly recommended.
Excellent host - great performance, excellent support and very good value for money. cPanel works great, excellent array of apps with instant install and configuration. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Beats the hell out of cPanel!
KVChosting's custom control panel is user-friendly, and I've found it exceeds all my needs. It's very intuitive, and self-explanatory, has plenty of extra features that less techy website owners can drop into their sites! Beats the hell out of cPanel!

I am very Happy and pleased with KVChosting's web hosting services.
I am very Happy and pleased with KVChosting's web hosting services. I recommend them to my clients and friends. Their customer service and help has been excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Many thanks.
It's good to have prompt answers from support and quick escalation when there are problems. When we need help with features or web site development issues they provide excellent guidance and make us feel valued as a customer. Many thanks.

Two thumbs up.
Their customer service and support is great and troubleshooting. They assisted me through all the difficulties I had in transferring my website from another server. I felt understood and supported. They are perfectly well for me. Two thumbs up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

Reliable, well priced, and support is good.
Their hosting is always reliable, well priced, and support is good. They are nice for me and I like the way they work for me.
I really appreciate the quick responses I get when I need their help. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends.

I couldn't be happier!
KVChosting is awesome. Before moving over to them, I was going through a nightmare with another hosting provider. But now that I'm with this host, I couldn't be happier!

Reliable and speedy!
Reasons I always recommend KVChosting - they are outstanding in customer support, reliability, and speed. The services offered and data back-up are superb. Their pricing is extremely competitive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Review KVCHosting.com