KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
324 reviews of KVCHosting.com

The service is never down.
I tried lower priced hosts before, but you get what you pay for. KVChosting has the best customer service but I only know that because I had a question. The service is never down.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

I can't knock them, well done KVChosting.
My dedicated server at KVChosting is fantastic, the support is equally as good. Response times are, to be frank, almost impossible, they answer within minutes to any query! I can't knock them, well done KVChosting.

Thanks KVChosting!
I'm a satisfied customer for a long while now and nothing has gone wrong with my sites. No issues with my codes, scripts, business site, personal site, you name it! It's great! Thanks KVChosting!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

You'll never regret of being their customer.
They provide good, solid, fast and reliable service. I would recommend this host because of great customer service and turnaround time.
You'll never regret of being their customer.

Nice uptime and redundant power they provide.
Well after my more than a year experience with KVChosting company, I have decided to write some pleasant words of them. This company provides a wide range of hosting services in the quality way, nice uptime and redundant power they provide.

I have been pleased with KVChosting.
I have been pleased with KVChosting. The thing that I have appreciated most is that I have not needed to contact them and have not had a reason to need customer service. It is like having a good waiter at a restaurant. They get the job done.

Highly recommended.
Excellent host - great performance, excellent support and very good value for money. cPanel works great, excellent array of apps with instant install and configuration. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Beats the hell out of cPanel!
KVChosting's custom control panel is user-friendly, and I've found it exceeds all my needs. It's very intuitive, and self-explanatory, has plenty of extra features that less techy website owners can drop into their sites! Beats the hell out of cPanel!

I am very Happy and pleased with KVChosting's web hosting services.
I am very Happy and pleased with KVChosting's web hosting services. I recommend them to my clients and friends. Their customer service and help has been excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Many thanks.
It's good to have prompt answers from support and quick escalation when there are problems. When we need help with features or web site development issues they provide excellent guidance and make us feel valued as a customer. Many thanks.

Review KVCHosting.com