OrangeWebsite.com Reviews

OrangeWebsite.com
140 reviews of OrangeWebsite.com

Very good service
Very friendly and helpful service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

Value for Money
OrangeWebsite's services are excellent, it's impossible to find anything they are not doing right. More than most, I have been pleased by their Customer Care and Technical Support. They are ALWAYS prompt in attending to my queries regardless of the nature of the problem. Very efficient and honest.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Best hosting provider
Whenever I have a problem, which I cannot manage, the service people from OrangeWebsite are always - almost immediately - very helpful.
Even complicated and time consuming help has been done without charging additional costs.
I really appreciate the service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

The best on the net for activists.
Activists in this day and age need a platform that is solid and doesn't capitulate to governments at the first sign of trouble. I've found Orangewebsite to be absolutely rock solid from day one.

Love them and will remain loyal to them for as long as they remain solid.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Unique service
OrangeWebsite offers domain names and unique services not available anywhere else. Customer service is always helpful as well: I can get customer support any time of day.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Best service there is, full stop
Hands down the best service I have ever received. Not just for web hosting, but for any service. These guys bend over backwards to give you fast support and go above and beyond on things that most web hosts would absolutely not provide support for.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Best Hosting Company & Best Service Ever!
Hi, I had a great experience with orangewebsite.com so I decided to share it here. They have the BEST support services! One of the supervisor did an amazing job to migrate my website with them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Orangewebsite! They are the BEST!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Privacy and cryptocurrencies. What else can you ask for?
It amazes me the ├╝ber speed these server have, even on shared hosting they are twice as fast as my local machines. When you ask for support, they do not take too long to answer, but be aware to make your requests asap, if you are working on the clock.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

Protects Our Identity
OrangeHost helped keep us safe from the abuse of the alleged sexual harassers that we exposed on our blog. No more threatening and abusive emails and social media posts. OrangeHost protected our identity

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Good
Good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Review OrangeWebsite.com