OrangeWebsite.com Reviews

OrangeWebsite.com
162 reviews of OrangeWebsite.com

All works when when need assistance
Have some issues technically but always got help solving them. Happy camper here.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

A place I want to be
I am no technical user, only a user with a website. All the time I feel lucky to be on orangewebsite.com. If there is any trouble or an attack to the servers, the crew is there.
I am very grateful to know, that my problems all the time in good hands.
Thanks for that!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

A really good, trustworthy webhost
These guys and gals are great! I'm still fuddling about figuring out out more details about webhosting and stuff, and I have pretty dumb, basic questions. Their Tech Support has always been really helpful about navigating the minutia of setting up websites and web hosting.

This latest thing I asked was a weird billing thing on my account. OrangeWebsite had emailed me a few weeks ago that they were getting major outside attacks into their company site, and that there could be issues with some of their services.

I asked about the weird bill, now it hits me that they just had had a major digital attack. They cleared up the billing confusion in less than 24 hrs.

Really great folks!
-Matt

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Orange rocks
We've been using Orangewebsite exclusively for many websites over many years now. It's not the cheapest in the world, nor the fastest servers, but totally reliable and brilliant support. If you're starting up in web dev & comparing hosts I'd highly recommend starting here.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Great service
I have been with Orange Website for many years and have been very pleased with their products and services. Also great customer support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Í mörg ár
Í mörg ár — frábær þjónusta og stuðningur.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Indeed "Solid Business"
For 7 years that we are now with OrangeWebsite, we must say that they are one of the (very few) truly reliable hosting providers, with a rare, qualified, and so friendly customer service. You can go with them without an hesitation.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Orange Web-Hosting - simply THE BEST privacy oriented hosting on the market!
Orange Web-Hosting REVIEW:

After years of bad experience with other hosters and after endless searches for a privacy AND anonymity oriented provider, we have finally found the EXCELLENT "Orange Webhosting" on 2018. We carefully reviewеd and deeply examined seven hostings which claimed to protect your Freedom Of Speech, your PRIVACY (and had a possibility to pay anonymously). And now, after three years of intense interaction, we can wholeheartedly state, that "Orange Webhosting" is the only company out there, that not only makes beautiful claims about privacy, freedom and quality of service, but indeed acts by those claims.

Moreover, having vast experience with many "recommended" hosting companies in the past, only here we got literally THE BEST Customer Support. Super fast, super professional and very very patient. We want to thank from the depth of our hearts to all the support team Members. And especially to one man. He is one of the chief managers of Orange Webhosting named Stefan Bjorn Adalsteinsson. Throughout the past three years, this man gave us ENDLESS support. And huge professional advice. Never ever we got some "copy-paste" answers from all the support team of Orange, nor from Mr. Adalsteinsson. It's something our team never got from the "big/ best" companies we worked with.

In conclusion, Orange Webhosting is one of the best hosting providers on the market. In all parameters. And, in our opinion, literally THE BEST web-hosting provider for those, who you are seeking for privacy, anonymity and freedom of speech (bonus: THE BEST customer support you can ever get!).

Thank you very much, dear Orangewebsite. And special huge gratitude to Mr.Stefan Bjorn Adalsteinsson. You and your team are not only making money for living, like the vast majority of businesses. But you also help this world to become a BETTER place. You don't just talk, but you really HELP.

With great respect and thankfulness,
Members of www.anti-raevskyalexandrov.xyz website

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Quite simply the best.
I highly recommend Orangewebsite.com to anyone needing a secure platform to exercise free speech.
OrangeWebsite.com has proven to be a very secure web host, and the customer service is second to none. Everyone, without exception, who has helped me with my questions or problems ( I do not understand computer jargon), has responded within minutes, and given me very satisfactory responses. They have corrected my website errors and have been polite and friendly throughout and are always willing to help. Excellent service provider.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Very good domain host
I have been with Orange WebSite for a number of years and always been satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Review OrangeWebsite.com