OrangeWebsite.com Reviews

OrangeWebsite.com
129 reviews of OrangeWebsite.com

Priceless
If it wasn't this company's help and support we would never have been able to get our Disability Rights campaign off the ground. Orange has helped us reach hundreds of thousands of disable persons worldwide.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Very happy about service and privacy and also support
Very happy about service and privacy and also support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Very good service
My great "Thank you" is going to the people from the customers service. Always if I had a problem, they were up for me and solve my problems very quickly and friendly. Great Job. Orangewebsite isn't the cheapest service on earth.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Works perfectly fine
I'm really satisfied with OrangeWebsite. The prices are reasonable, the support is super quick as well as competent and the interface is easy to use!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Easy to use, works great
I'm not a computer expert, so I wasn't sure how hard it would be to make my own website. I just knew I wanted it to be simple, secure and hosted offshore. They made it an easy process. Just renewed for another year.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Best Hosting By Far
I have used all the top hosting companies from godaddy, hostgator, inmotion, Orange is by far superior in so many ways. The customer service is unreal, fast responses and they genuinely want to help in any way possible. Highly recommend Orange!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Exceptional Service & Ethical Standards
As someone that has had a domain with OrangeWebsite for 6 years now, I impressed with their exceptional customer service, privacy, and ethical standards. I will continue using them for a long time to come.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Good company
Great for your privicy

They walked an extra mile for me
when I needed help with my dedicated server in a number of very particular and sensitive situations. Things they were not required to do, they did. Extremely professional service with personalized approach and friendly staff.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

EXCELLENT Customer Service
I have used many different hosts over the years and the customer service Orange has is above and beyond anything I have ever experienced. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and timely when it comes to solving issues and I can tell they do really care!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Review OrangeWebsite.com