Oryon Reviews

Oryon
80 reviews of Oryon

Samuel Lee

Oryon team patience in assisting is remarkable!
Very good support as always. Having issues with email login and James helped to fix the problem immediate over live chat on a Sunday morning at 7.44 am.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2022

Kang Jun Kai

Very helpful customer support and services
While updating wordpress to the latest version, I encounter some errors. Oryon helps to roll back my site to the last back within 10 minutes. I am very impressed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2022

Lau Simon

Perfect Hosting provider
Having been using Oryon's domain/mail service since 2012 till date. Never had any issues and any qns post was promptly supported by them. Renewals was also straight forward. Peace of mind always. Oryon is my Go To for any future new domain/web services choice for sure. Thank you guys for the seamless perfect uptime operations. Highly recommended provider

Priscilla Yong

Excellent Customer Support, Very Reliable Hosting Service.
Oryon offers a great service and superb support. Technical Support replied to my queries with a detailed explanation and helped me fix the issue. It was awesome. Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2022

Gilberto Benton

Oryon is always great for supporting fast service!
Oryon is always great for supporting fast service! Alan was very helpful in helping me fix my website issue and also provided lots of helpful tips and was fantastic. Thank you so much Alan and Oryon I am always surprised on how amazing customer service Oryon has. Amazing!!!!

Jaxton OMS

5 star for customer support and Services.
Oryon is fast, simple and reliable. It is Total value for money with excellent service. They have excellent chat for all your queries. 5 star for customer support and Services.

Sonny Zin

Excellent technical services
I’ve been hosting all my numerous sites with Oryon Networks for the past 15 years. I can only say good things about the service rendered to me by Oryon through out all these years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2022

David Yang

Excellent technical services
Instant assistance to clear my technical doubts on Wordpress hosting as well as advices for migrating from existing Business hosting to Wordpress hosting. Being local here, its fortunate to have reliable local support.

Bryan Low

Fast response and Assistance available 24/7
Fast response and Assistance available 24/7 which benefit my organization whom require to work outside standard working hours for our client in different time zone.

Emma Riley Chen

Reliable and trustworthy.
Am very impressed with the top notch service provided. Very professional and sincere. Keep up the good work! Glad I chose the right company

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2022

Review Oryon