Oryon Reviews

Oryon
71 reviews of Oryon

Reliable and trustworthy.
Am very impressed with the top notch service provided. Very professional and sincere. Keep up the good work! Glad I chose the right company

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2022

Good customer support
Regina was incredible! She was able to resolve issue within 5 minutes. She has been very helpful for my question, she has so much patient and she explained everything that I wanted to know. Thank you very much for your wonderful services, ORYON.

Very happy with Oryon assistance
For now i must say they provide great service. I must provide review for Alan, Robert and Regina. These are support members who really helped to resolve our concern immediately and offered solution to our needs. I am once again very happy with Oryon assistance for - always prompt and always delivers. Thanks!

Great IT support. Very much friendly assistance.
Joey has been a great help! Patient and nice. very efficient and solved our issue in under 10 mins - good experience. Great IT support. Very much friendly assistance. Never failed me once. Highly recommended. Thanks Oryon.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2022

Excellent hosting services
I’ve been hosting all my numerous sites with Oryon Networks for the past 15 years. I can only say good things about the service rendered to me by Oryon through out all these years.

All my needs have been satisfied
Thank you Oryon Networks and Alan from tech support for great and quick service. I have been with you for 7years now, and it has been a beautiful partnership. All my needs have been satisfied. recommended

Reliable and trustworthy.
Like especially their 24/7 support and the agents are very friendly and always responsive to questions posted. Thanks

Best ever support
Used many hosting and settled on Oryon Networks. I'm glad I chose this hosting. Tech support is on top, I answer instantly and help to solve the most complex issues, the most important thing is that I answer quickly and work hard. Regina was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks Oryon Team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2022

super responsive service
I am using Oryon Web hosting services for more than a year. It's working good for me. I get proper technical support whenever needed. And they provide services at very affordable prices. Thanks Oryon Networks.

Really impressed hosting service
Thanks Peter, you are very supportive. Had to move my site from a painfully slow server. The migration was painless using their wp migration app tool. Needed some help to point dns and set up mail but chat support was really helpful, prompt and always available. So far, so good. Really impressed.

Review Oryon