Oryon Reviews

Oryon
12 reviews of Oryon

always very prompt and helpful
I have been using Oryon for many years. Mine is just a small personal website. Each time I encounter a problem - mostly technical issues that I do not know how to solve it myself - the help desk is always very prompt and helpful when I seek help from them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

problem free technical support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Very good service
the service agent is very helpful and provide me a solution to my oversight. Venkat give a very details explanation on the solution which I appreciate a lot. keep up the good work!!

Great help from Tom
Just had a great help from Tom, he was very patient as i am a noob when it comes to IT, and he helped me to setup email on Outlook, and make sure that all emails could be sent out and received. I am once again very happy with Oryon assistance for - always prompt and always delivers. Thanks!

Fantastic support and prompt response!
Fantastic support and prompt response! today, I got to test the server backup and good to know its there.... gives me great peace of mind! Best part is Oryon Live assistance does not discriminate between small customers (like us) and big customers.... TWO thumbs UP!

Pretty satisfied with oryon services
I have been hosting my website with Oryon for more than 4 years, after migrating from another U.S web hosting site. I must say I am pretty satisfied with Oryon services so far. They usually responded within a day and are prompt in helping to settle any your issue. They do not give standard replies like most organization and are sincere in helping you to solve your problem. Over the years, I have also transferred my two domain names to be under Oryon (though their web hosting is cheaper than my previous, their domain pricings are slightly higher). I will recommend Oryon as I believe in companies that provide good and efficient services.

High recommended service
I have been utilizing Oryon for a long time. Mine is only a little close to home site. Each time I experience an issue - generally specialized issues that I don't have the foggiest idea how to comprehend it myself - the Oryon Live chat agents are in every case expeditious and supportive when I look for help from them.

Great experience with Oryon
Great experience with Oryon for the last 4 years in setting up my small online business. Had no issues with it, easy to setup and excellent customer service. I have also recommended to other online entrepreneurs looking to buy their own domains.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Best place to host your website
I have been a client with them since 2008, Its been over 8 years and there's a valid reason why I have been with them for such a long time. I have gotten excellent service from the team and hassle free process for new domain and web hosting for my customer, although they are not a budget choice, their service is definitely worth the money. Keep up the good work team, hope for more great years to come. Highly recommended support. Thanks !

Highly recommended service
problem free all these years with great technical support! From emails to the Oryon live chat, staff are knowledgeable and extremely helpful! Prices have been reasonable too! Very satisfied, always available with no interruption.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

Review Oryon