RockHoster Reviews

RockHoster
24 reviews of RockHoster

No complaints here!
No complaints here! I give major props to their support team! I was having difficulties understanding the CP and everything else that comes with building a website but they made it easy and helped me out step by step. This is going to be a long long term relationship!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Would recommend Rockhoster to all webmasters
Recently I was looking for a new web host where I could buy OpenVZ VPS account in Europe. There were 3 web hosts I compared, finally chose Rockhoster - their pricing looked better and also features and bonuses were sweet. So I decided to give them a try. Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. I can't imagine receiving better service from any webhost regardless of the price. In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice. The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things. Well done!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Support is second to none
Moving to Rockhoster was the best decision I ever made with web hosting. I have several sites on their OpenVZ VPS account which is fast and enjoyable to use. Over the past decades I have operated various servers in own datacenter, hosted servers and used third party hosting. The support team is simply fantastic and available 24/7. I don't have strong enough words to describe how happy I am with the service I am receiving from this web host and they get my absolute highest rating!

Customer support is simply outstanding
I have been with Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS for over 5 months, and I am very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Very reliable, honest and competent web host!
The more important fact is that it will definitely satisfy all the specifications, because of Rockhoster's flexibility, professionalism. Moreover, I'd like to point out that speed connection is always excellent! Good web hosting provider!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Server stability, good speed connection and useful features
With Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS hosting I feel like I have hit the ground running in setting up my website. Reliable servers, exceptionally fast support, exceptional professionals. I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Nice hosting experience - many thanks
I am running several small sites and everything works fine and the few issues and outages with sites were solved quickly. For my website, I went with Rockhoster Hosting Provider since I wanted better flexibility and more power than what OpenVZ VPS hosting

The tech guys are no nonsense and respond promptly
This is the best host I have used in all my years as a developer online, every single support question i have had has been answered, many times they help through my issues and fix them for me, they go above and beyond the call of duty for a webhost.

They have deleted my data and ignoring my money back tickets
I have paid for prolong my VPS, yes I was late on 6 days, but systems did give me prolong with fee. After payment I knew that my data was already deleted! At now support ignoring my money back ticket already month!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Uptime, speed, support - really perfect
Honestly, when I first read reviews here they were all so good I thought they were fake. But from my experience so far I am finding rockhoster KVM VPS hosting in Europe to be what I need. It has excellent customer support. The technical team is reachable

Review RockHoster