RockHoster Reviews

RockHoster
38 reviews of RockHoster

Jago Woodley

Rockhoster is great web host with fast servers in Europe!
Any questions I have ever asked are answered very quickly and professially. They have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own. I'm very pleased with the support I have recieved. Rockhoster is great web host with fast servers in Europe and I'm definitely going to spread the word about them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2022

Nyah Holloway

Support replies fast with no delays
I'd recommend Rockhoster Wordpress hosting to pretty much anyone... small website owners and large ones. It is a professional all round host, good value for money and excellent customer support. It makes a pleasant change to receive the sort of help you get from this offshore web host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2022

Cecilio Rios

I got all the help I needed
I must say they provide really good customer support service. Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS hosting service is reliable option for hosting any kind of web sites. I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2022

Ebbe Kjellsson

I strongly recommend Rockhoster solutions
One year, going on 2 and never experienced any problems with Rockhoster hosting. You guys are truly awesome. Is it possible to "love" a Service Provider in this high-tech world that we live in today? Keep up the amazing work and incredible customer service. You just can't be beat!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2021

Gabi Sandor

The service is very reliable!
I strongly recommend Rockhoster solutions! The response is always immediate and they are ready with a solution in virtually a couple of minutes. I've been working with them for 3 years now and I can definitely state that their professionalism is outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2022

Nate Melia

I like Rockhoster technical support help
The features are the best part because you get Cpanel which is my favorite control panel compared to like exim or plesk which were the only options at my old host. I must say that it is the host I can rely on in any situation, I recommend Rockhoster hosting to all webmasters.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2021

Matteo Maldonado

Keep up to good work!
I have signed up with Rockhoster and would like to tell you about the quality of service they provide. It has been a great host for me. It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about their excellent support - these guys are very friendly and responsive.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2021

Faris Finley

My thanks to Rockhoster web host
Very strong side of hosting - tech support. I'm purchasing Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS account for over 3 months for me and for all my customers. All request are handled almost immediately, courteously and answered in detail. Remarkable - keep it up guys!

Ruari Malone

Keep up to good work!
I have been using Rockhoster VPS Hosting now for the past few months and wish I had found them much earlier. I was using one host before and their customer care and downtime were utterly disgusting. I would give Rockhoster Hosting 10 out of 10 for customer care and no downtime at all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2021

Nora Donaldson

The hosting service is greatly appreciated
I'm really a happy customer from day one up to now. Tech customer support was a great help in getting my account set up! Having talked to them via Skype to confirm whether my order had gone through, they got my account set up quickly and easily. Thanks, Rockhoster!

Review RockHoster