RockHoster Reviews

RockHoster
19 reviews of RockHoster

Services are affordable and decent.
So far I'm very pleased with this company. I have never encountered any problems and customer support has always been very helpful whenever I contact them. Services are affordable and decent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Nice hosting experience - many thanks
I am running several small sites and everything works fine and the few issues and outages with sites were solved quickly. For my website, I went with Rockhoster Hosting Provider since I wanted better flexibility and more power than what OpenVZ VPS hosting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

The tech guys are no nonsense and respond promptly
This is the best host I have used in all my years as a developer online, every single support question i have had has been answered, many times they help through my issues and fix them for me, they go above and beyond the call of duty for a webhost.

They have deleted my data and ignoring my money back tickets
I have paid for prolong my VPS, yes I was late on 6 days, but systems did give me prolong with fee. After payment I knew that my data was already deleted! At now support ignoring my money back ticket already month!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

Uptime, speed, support - really perfect
Honestly, when I first read reviews here they were all so good I thought they were fake. But from my experience so far I am finding rockhoster KVM VPS hosting in Europe to be what I need. It has excellent customer support. The technical team is reachable

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

A year ago transferred my domains to Rockhoster - Happy Customer!
Had 3 domains with my previous host 1 years ago... my friend recommended me to try Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS hosting cos he said they were one of the best in France. So, I transferred 1 domain to VPS account and would like to say their techs were helpful!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

It's the best web hosting I have used
Rockhoster service is amazing. Would recommend these guys to anyone. It's easy to set up, they accept bitcoin payments, so I ordered their KVM VPS account and paid with bitcoins. The tech guys are no nonsense
and respond promptly both with follow-up emai

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

You guys are awesome. THANK YOU
Responsive and very helpful technical support. And even if some questions i have are not covered in their scope of work, they would still try to give a solution. thank you. Rockhoster is good host.

Amazing support, great service
They really helped me set up my new account and answered all of my complex questions thoroughly. Thanks a lot, I am excited about my new hosting account at rockhoster windows NL web host!

pleasure to deal with and very professional
I had come across rockhoster before (not as a client) and thought that I would at least talk to them. I was impressed from the outset. They have exceeded my expectations time and time again, superfast servers and support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Review RockHoster