RockHoster Reviews

RockHoster
27 reviews of RockHoster

A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!
Asked them loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction. Rockhoster's response time is first class. They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by staying with it and putting their time in selflessly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2021

Nice variety of styles to get my web page built
Much better in all areas than my last host. Couldn't ask for more! Glad I found them and recommended them to all. A+ Since I wanted to create a small food site, I required a very complex mechanism of ensuring that people know about my website and gain as much awareness as possible. The best thing about rockhoster is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2021

I can highly recommend this host
The best thing is that I have now been using rockhoster kvm vps hosting for the last 5 months and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get. I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes. The Speed of blog is very good. Everything works good. Service is unbelievable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

The support team is great, available 24/7
Thanks for the great service. I've used a lot of hosts since 2010 and I can say, without a doubt, that Rockhoster is one the best hosts I've ever had the pleasure of working with. The uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. They activated my hosting account instantly. Highly recommend!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Would recommend Rockhoster to all webmasters
Recently I was looking for a new web host where I could buy OpenVZ VPS account in Europe. There were 3 web hosts I compared, finally chose Rockhoster - their pricing looked better and also features and bonuses were sweet. So I decided to give them a try. Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. I can't imagine receiving better service from any webhost regardless of the price. In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice. The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things. Well done!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Support is second to none
Moving to Rockhoster was the best decision I ever made with web hosting. I have several sites on their OpenVZ VPS account which is fast and enjoyable to use. Over the past decades I have operated various servers in own datacenter, hosted servers and used third party hosting. The support team is simply fantastic and available 24/7. I don't have strong enough words to describe how happy I am with the service I am receiving from this web host and they get my absolute highest rating!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Customer support is simply outstanding
I have been with Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS for over 5 months, and I am very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Very reliable, honest and competent web host!
The more important fact is that it will definitely satisfy all the specifications, because of Rockhoster's flexibility, professionalism. Moreover, I'd like to point out that speed connection is always excellent! Good web hosting provider!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Server stability, good speed connection and useful features
With Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS hosting I feel like I have hit the ground running in setting up my website. Reliable servers, exceptionally fast support, exceptional professionals. I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Nice hosting experience - many thanks
I am running several small sites and everything works fine and the few issues and outages with sites were solved quickly. For my website, I went with Rockhoster Hosting Provider since I wanted better flexibility and more power than what OpenVZ VPS hosting

Review RockHoster