WebHostFace Reviews

WebHostFace
40 reviews of WebHostFace

Highly Recommended
I didn't know much about WebHostFace, I somehow managed to get their hosting for $6.90 per year. Initially, I thought that I would expect nothing in terms of support and services from WHF but was perplexed by their support and services. Go for it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Best customer service
I am now use webhostFace from 6 months ago, and really they have the best customer service, with live chat also.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Awesome Hosting Services....
Support responses are very quick and it is clear that staff are very knowledgeable. Servers are fast (I'm hosting a couple of WordPress sites). cPanel has a wide range of tools including virus scanners and Let'sEncrypt.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Awesome Service
Webhostface is a very good hosting service. I am currently using their one and find everything is wonderful. Every time I ask for assistance, they always support enthusiastically and meet all my requirements, although I only buy their promotional package.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Service fine

I had doubts before joining the service users. But surprisingly my unimaginable. Service very good use. Speed ​​pretty fast. Service very timely support when I need help. I have used and will trust the services that I choose

Awesome Hosting Services for LIFE!!!
Using various host companies for more than 15 years, WebHostFace is the only company (on Face Ultima Life Plan) that has surprisingly exceeded my expectations & technical support as a professional developer managing over 200+ domains. AWFULLY AWESOMELY!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

I was surprised...
WebHostFace do great job! I payed only $60(special offer) for 3 years of hosting at high quality hosting company. WHS support team helped me migrate my website at very tight deadline. Recommended.

Great support for my Symfony Project
I have used previously "big name" hosting companies but I was never this satisfied with the service. First when I purchased my hosting, it was activated real time. They migrated my site within 30 minutes. I get support even when I have trouble in CMS.

Fast web host ; Great support
Web host face is one of the best web hosting sites.With fast servers and swift support, they offer excellent value for money in web hosting. Try this and you won't be disappointed.

Fast and Approachable Support
Their costumer and technical support is very swift and approachable.

Review WebHostFace