WebHostFace Reviews

WebHostFace
73 reviews of WebHostFace

KG

I'm Satisfied for sure!
If you need top notch online or phone help look no further!
My sister discovered WHF and turned me onto it. We chose the lifetime plan which means we paid one price and are never charged a monthly fee! And the price is reasonable. Works well for me thus far.

What I really love is their live chat. They are so helpful in my times of need. I don't know much about websites and such and the chat people are always so patient and kind with me and I can usually reach them any time day or night...with the exception of New Years but that's a major holiday and they were short staffed. I can't tell you how many times I've enlisted their help and they really give you their best. I don't plan to take my sites anywhere else because they have such a great home at WHF. They do seem to stay on top of new technology as well and my pages have been very reliable. I can't speak for billing because I only paid once for the lifetime plan.
I say give this company a try...you may be surprised!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Steve Nichoson

Great Value
Great value and very good service. 3rd year with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Ash

Good Host
*Greate Customer service
*good speed
I'm with them for many years.

Spcreation

Reliable hosting and servers
You can depend on the hosting and uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

Vasyl

Review of WebHostFace
Hosting WebHostFace met all my expectations - the sites work stably (there are 2), without failures and any brakes. I like the control panel, convenient, easy to understand even for a beginner. Prices are reasonable and don't bite. The guys from technical support are great - they answer any questions.
Great Thanks to all Team's Support!

Dalia

Couldn't find better!! Just the best
I have been now for over a year with WebHostFace and I am so happy.
I was before with GoDaddy and it always took long to resolve the issue and to actually get someone fast to response due to the waiting time

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2021

Paul Grasso

Personal website at WebHostFace
I've had several personal websites at WebHostFace. I've found the provider to be reliable, with good support, and reasonably priced. In addition, they have various very good discounts on hosting services during the year.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Talib Almutiry

Hosting
is an excellent web hosting site with very good speed
hope to keep this level

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Keith

Excellent Customer Service
I have been using WebHostFace since 2017. Their customer serivce are prompt and very helpful. There was a incident that my VPS ip address was blocked by Microsoft, the support team spent many days and weeks to help me follow up. Excellent Customer Service that I would definitely recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Kevin

Great to start with
I was just getting started running my own sites and the price vs performance I got with webhostface was considerably better than others like namecheap. The support responds quickly. I wish there was a phone option but they helped me every time

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

Review WebHostFace