WebHostFace Reviews

WebHostFace
56 reviews of WebHostFace

Great Service and Customer Support
What I really love with WHF is their great service and customer support. Whenever I had issues I can rely on their customer support immediately.

Been using their service for more that 2 years. Great job WebhostFace

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Their service is Top Notch
I can't say enough good things about WebHostFace. I have many client sites on their servers and they never disappoint me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2018

Hosting as it should be
WebHostFace hosting is almost invisible as it just works and when I have had any questions I have received replies quickly and they have been quite clear.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Excellent first year of hosting
Signed up just over a year ago. The entire process was extremely smooth, and the technical support provided by WebHostFace was excellent. During the first year of hosting, I've experienced no downtime and great speeds.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Great site
Used it for 3 years and have suffered hardly any downtime, they are quick to help with any issues and have great service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

excelent
excelent service, magnificent tech support

Premium features, and premium Support at a Decent pricing
I have been migrating from host to host in hope to find a host that would give every feature I want for my little budget...

Luckily, WebHostFace was waiting for me! When I first joined them I was like... How could I not know about these guys early?

Their packages are very good. Their support is top notch. You talk to really people not robots. I even talked to their GM, can you imagine that?

If you're royal to them, they will always have a way to appreciate you. I can't forget WebHostFace.

I really recommend their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Webhostface is AWESOME!!
Webhostface has been hosting my sites for about 3 years now. They have been so great and the software and services they provide are exceptional. The price for what you get is great. you cant beat lifetime hosting and knowing that all you have to keep up with is your domain name. I have referred many people to use their services including my church and a law office that I have built sites for. I haven't had any issues with uptime as my site has always been up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Excellent hosting at an affordable price.
WebHostFace compares with top notch hosting that cost twice as much or more. I have dealt with several less expensive hosting companies and found none that are actually worth what I paid. WEBHOSTFACE is worth every penny and so much superior to any of the, quote, bargain, hosting companies. Give them a chance to show you what a REAL hosting company can do for you and your websites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

best cheap hosting
we use this hosting for our websites. its the best hosting we had...
very cheap in 100% uptime.
they have great technical support
and they answer very fast.

Review WebHostFace