WebHostFace Reviews

WebHostFace
40 reviews of WebHostFace

This is an unethical and dishonest company.
They will not accept a cancellation of services and will renew without your consent. They delete help desk chats. They will also suspend your account without communicating it. Very unprofessional. Do not waste your time with such a terrible company!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Scammers
Avoid this company like the plague.

Utterly useless customer support left me with a paypal balance in the negative of over $300.

These scammers will steal your money.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2016 - July, 2018

Instant Support
I have hosted almost all my client websites on WebHostFace. At one instance one of my site was infected, webhostface helped me resolve it in no time. Their instant support is something i really appreciate

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

Trust and reliable host
I've been using WHF since 2016. I started using for one site and then I was migrating all my client's websites in a reseller account. If my clients have no complains, I'm happy too.
Support experience it was allways with quick and nice response

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Service fine
Speed ​​pretty fast. Service very timely support when I need help. I have used and will trust the services that I choose

What's not to love?
I've had WebHostFace for over 6 months now and I couldn't ask for a better host. Whenever I've had an issue, they were right there to fix it. They are knowledgeable and friendly. They don't have the issues that a lot of the other host providers have.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Very good
I like support team and the service is very good and very fast and my sites is faster than ever as we say that game is on

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Great Experience With WebHostFace
I just moved over from another provider. Their helpdesk was outsourced and the agents did not know what was going on. My ticket went unanswered for a month. WebHostFace was a godsend. The agents were knowledgeable and their response was blazingly fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Nice support and good value for money!
Friendly and professional support line.
Great value for money

WebHostface do provide great technical support, and perfect service
I interacted webhostface technical support from day one, they were very patient and supportive, you feel you are dealing with a friend not service supplier.

They care so much about their clients, and that was clear when an emergency issue occurred.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Review WebHostFace