WebHostFace Reviews

WebHostFace
56 reviews of WebHostFace

Service fine
Speed ​​pretty fast. Service very timely support when I need help. I have used and will trust the services that I choose

What's not to love?
I've had WebHostFace for over 6 months now and I couldn't ask for a better host. Whenever I've had an issue, they were right there to fix it. They are knowledgeable and friendly. They don't have the issues that a lot of the other host providers have.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Very good
I like support team and the service is very good and very fast and my sites is faster than ever as we say that game is on

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Great Experience With WebHostFace
I just moved over from another provider. Their helpdesk was outsourced and the agents did not know what was going on. My ticket went unanswered for a month. WebHostFace was a godsend. The agents were knowledgeable and their response was blazingly fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Nice support and good value for money!
Friendly and professional support line.
Great value for money

WebHostface do provide great technical support, and perfect service
I interacted webhostface technical support from day one, they were very patient and supportive, you feel you are dealing with a friend not service supplier.

They care so much about their clients, and that was clear when an emergency issue occurred.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Highly Recommended
I didn't know much about WebHostFace, I somehow managed to get their hosting for $6.90 per year. Initially, I thought that I would expect nothing in terms of support and services from WHF but was perplexed by their support and services. Go for it.

Best customer service
I am now use webhostFace from 6 months ago, and really they have the best customer service, with live chat also.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Awesome Hosting Services....
Support responses are very quick and it is clear that staff are very knowledgeable. Servers are fast (I'm hosting a couple of WordPress sites). cPanel has a wide range of tools including virus scanners and Let'sEncrypt.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Awesome Service
Webhostface is a very good hosting service. I am currently using their one and find everything is wonderful. Every time I ask for assistance, they always support enthusiastically and meet all my requirements, although I only buy their promotional package.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Review WebHostFace