Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
174 reviews of Aplus.Net

I have never had so much trouble with hosting a domain as I have with this company. Instead of registering a domain, they have had it in "free parking" for several weeks now. It takes a long to get through to their customer service to fix any problems.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - February, 2010

I signed up with aplus in March 09 and was satisfied for the first 6 months. When they "upgraded" in Dec. 09, everything blew up. Communication and support were awful during the transition. They took away options and downtime was rampant. Run away.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - February, 2010

The Aplus is worst web host I've ever seen. There are no prompt support. CMS and database function very irritating. Never support. their control panel is buggy . Thinking of moving to the new web host ASAP. Choose other web host if you want good site

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - February, 2010

I had 4 websites and dedicated hostign with Aplus for years. They were average, then 'the upgrade' happened. Utter rubbish.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - February, 2010

Since their 'UPGRADE', it's horrible............... nothing more to say.......

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - January, 2010

i set up a site for a friend two to 3 yearss ago. A year later i'm 90% sure I cancelled. I have been billed another year as of January 15, 2010.

I have since called to cancel 3 times and get the charges reversed - I started this as of Jan 16th 2010.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - January, 2010

Aplus is the worst host provider ever! I have 15 websites and emails hosted with them and they totally destroyed it. And to this date, they refuse to provide me the access codes to my account. TO think these idiots actually even billed me! What morons!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2010

Horrible, ever since the "upgrade". I have had an open ticket with no response for 4 days, even though I was told I would be contacted in 24 hours. 24 hr tech support chat has been offline since the beginning of December, yet the sales one works. BS!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - January, 2010

Please suggest an alternative!!! Messed up my web page, not receiving emails, and their response takes more than 3 wks!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2010

They recently updated their server and they broke the ability for a user to update their wordpress blog from any other source than the web interface (no MS Live writer, no iphone app, etc). They refuse to fix it or compensate me for the lack of support.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - January, 2010