Aplus.Net Reviews

Aplus.Net
177 reviews of Aplus.Net

I had been an aplus.net customer for nearly seven years, but recently, from what I understand, a number of customers were sold to hostopia. The service is horrible and I've switched to another company.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2003 - March, 2010

Do not use this company, they are inept in every way. Poor customer service, wait times to talk to someone have exceeded 70 minutes, technical support does not exist. Website went down multiple times, always a mess.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2009 - February, 2010

I have been a loyal customer to aplus.net for 7 years. Around Dec 09 one of my pages stopped working but they fixed it. Now it appears any asp.net pages will not work. They claim its my code but how could that be if I never changed the code in that year.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2003 - March, 2010

I have never had so much trouble with hosting a domain as I have with this company. Instead of registering a domain, they have had it in "free parking" for several weeks now. It takes a long to get through to their customer service to fix any problems.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2009 - February, 2010

I signed up with aplus in March 09 and was satisfied for the first 6 months. When they "upgraded" in Dec. 09, everything blew up. Communication and support were awful during the transition. They took away options and downtime was rampant. Run away.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - February, 2010

The Aplus is worst web host I've ever seen. There are no prompt support. CMS and database function very irritating. Never support. their control panel is buggy . Thinking of moving to the new web host ASAP. Choose other web host if you want good site

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - February, 2010

I had 4 websites and dedicated hostign with Aplus for years. They were average, then 'the upgrade' happened. Utter rubbish.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - February, 2010

Since their 'UPGRADE', it's horrible............... nothing more to say.......

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - January, 2010

i set up a site for a friend two to 3 yearss ago. A year later i'm 90% sure I cancelled. I have been billed another year as of January 15, 2010.

I have since called to cancel 3 times and get the charges reversed - I started this as of Jan 16th 2010.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - January, 2010

Aplus is the worst host provider ever! I have 15 websites and emails hosted with them and they totally destroyed it. And to this date, they refuse to provide me the access codes to my account. TO think these idiots actually even billed me! What morons!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2010