Capra Host Reviews

Capra Host
138 reviews of Capra Host

Keri Sala

Outstanding services
Capra host is best in many ways. It just provides quick customer service, excellent platform for my work. I count it just surprising after trying so many web hosts. Outstanding features render it simply the superb in every way.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2021

Darryl Anderson

Capra Host is Best
Long ago, I searched a best quality provider host. But my hopes are now just with Capra Host. The Capra Host is what I needed. It offers safety, quality, fair price and speed.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Charles Ryckman

Excellent service
The VPS that I have hired has been working excellent. Here, in Chile, it is working very well. I have my applications on the Capra Host Server and there is no problem. I recommended it 100%.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Christopher Martin

Capra Host; A best Option Ever
I have been using Capra Host for 1 year and I got tremendous service in this entire using's period. I had never face any issue. By the way, they have a great support team. Ready 24/7 for your help and support. I recommend this for websites hosting, VPS Windows, Linux etc.

Agustin Gardner

Super Capra Host.
It offers very fast VPS. Thank you for that good and very strong hosting.

Oscar Good

Capra Host is amazing
Wow… It is a really amazing VPS provider. It is easy for me to use. I am so happy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Elizabeth Jeffries

Reliable VPS
Capra Host offers clearly arranged web interface and it is very reliable.

Michael Scholten

Excellent Host
Hi! I am using Capra Host VPS 6 slice hosting and it is just awesome. The client service is excellent and very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Keith Anderson

Great service and fast response
I used the hosting from Capra host for almost 2 years...Overall it's wonderful....thanks capra host :)

John Plummer

Let's say best support and fast VPS
I bought my first VPS from Capra Host and I also remembered the date 01/10/2019. Why? Because at that time I don't have enough money to invest in VPS with good specification. And at that time, it offered me the VPS at considerable price.

Review Capra Host