Capra Host Reviews

Capra Host
138 reviews of Capra Host

Deloris Mitchell

One of the best VPS sellers around
Capra Host is the best VPS provider I have ever used. There is no problem with purchasing. It is fast and reliable. Also, the customer support helped me once with my VPS. And they helped me with the things quite fast.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Myra Castro

Unmatched Service and Customer Support
So far, the Capra Host is the best Hosting service provider I have ever seen in the past years. Customer Support is swift and topnotch, reliable and uptime. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Alan Luster

Best Host's Provider
I bought Capra Host hosting in past and I am still using it. It gives very fast reponse.

George Kellerman

Good service and fast response
Capra Host is a good host and it has fast response.who use capra host is a totally good and banifits for every on

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2019

Eula Oliver

All time excellent
Today I set up my first VPS on Capra Host. It is a good host as well as it provides excellent online support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Daniel Outen

Totally Nice
It is a good host. I got invited by a friend and I used it. It's totally good.

Laurence Hahn

capra host service.
It provides really good service. It gives fast response. I will definitly keep using the services of Capra Host.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Diana Mahan

Good support and fast loading without any interruption.
I asked Capra Host's support team to help me moving my old host to a new host in Capra. Although, I'm having the smallest package on capra. However, the capra support team helped me to tranfer the data without any issue. Isn't good? For me; the answer is "yes".

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Janice Huerta

Good support and fast loading without any interruption.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Jackie Nye

Best buisness ever !!!
Capra Host had been one of my best host provider in the past. I have nothing to say more than it, that the quality of service is 5/5.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Review Capra Host