HostGator Reviews

HostGator
74 reviews of HostGator

Good experience with hostgator
I am happy with hostgator since i have their services. My website http://www.wowrange.com is hosting with hostgator and services are promising as they do.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2011 - October, 2012

19 days and more hours and more abuse but no real help
Hostgator has the worst customer service team I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. 19 days just to switch hosting and mail is so sad. they will put you on hold and go to lunch.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2012 - September, 2012

Review
I just want to say that this was a great deal, thanks for the honest review.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - July, 2012

hostgator
hostgator is a great hosting service provider I've using it for about a month and Im happy with the result

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2012

Crap like all others!
So many people raved about HostGator so I made the switch. Huge mistake, they suck just as much as every other host I've been with. Logged onto to live support chat and it says 1 minute wait and that was 10 minutes ago1

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - July, 2012

Good Job HostGator! Keep it up!
Hostgator is great. Cheap, fast, easy control panel, and best of all super responsive and trained tech support. I have one site hosted at Aplus.net and I am thinking of moving it to Hostgator too because they are crap since Deluxe bought them.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - July, 2012

Better than others
I have been with HostGator since 2007 and have sent many friends to them as well. Works for me!

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - May, 2012

I've used HG since I designed my first site myself. Pricing is competitive, uptime & speed reliable, and the best tech support around. HG now hosts all my sites, and I can't be happier. Saw the question earlier -- they're located in Houston, TX.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2011 - April, 2012

Excellent price for excellent service.

Phone support is EXCELLENT!

can not beat the price for shared hosting.

I have 6 accounts (and growing) with them.

Server farm is in Texas I think.

gridviper.com gets the most traffic performance is g

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2011 - March, 2012

What a waste, save the time and money and go elsewhere. I opened a chat with a sales guy and asked every question known. However when it came time to transfer the domains, cpanel account. and databases they immediatly said they don't do it .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Review HostGator