HostGator Reviews

HostGator
73 reviews of HostGator

A decent hosting provider with good reputation and performance
Highly impressed with the overall effort of team HostGator India. My website and blog both are performing very very well. Its a pleasure doing business when things are at ease.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

New plan purchased during black friday sale
I purchased a new VPS plan during the Black Friday sale and it's been amazing when it comes to the overall experience. Not only did I purchase it cheap but with the investment into my food blog, it turned out to be the best decision because the performance of this hosting is superb. I could not have asked for anything better.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

Solid hosting provider for web devs, best for shared and VPS
I have been a consulting web dev to many companies in India and this to date is my best experience deploying the hosting service for a small business or bloggers who work as affiliates in the market. HostGator India's plans for shared and VPS are great for they give you a free domain and SSL. What's worth the plans totally is the fact that their performance and support are really awesome. Snappy 4000 is best if you want to start off for a VPS website, with an SSD and CDN. Its something I have recommended to many and is successful for users.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Best for shared, VPS and sites that are growing
I started my own web development firm and hosted sites for clients this year. When I was picking a good hosting provider, I went for HostGator India's services after long discussions with colleagues and thinking because of the performance they give, their brand value, and most of all, fantastic support. My clients have been happy with the over all performance, uptime and speed are really good. The good part is that they provide one free domain with SSL so as a freebie it works for me and my clients too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Instant response time, powerful hosting performance
Purchased a VPS plan from HostGator India because of a well-known brand name. Pleased to tell you that it really worked for me because the uptime was great. Bandwidth gives really suits us and we can see more users as per the requirements, we can definitely accommodate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Snappy plan really is a powerful plan to host website on VPS
Hosted my first ever website with a snappy plan, my experience was really good. No downtime, only good speed, bandwidth, and performance on the whole. I recommend this plan because it has everything a good website needs. It is robust, strong and reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Splendid when it comes to hosting shared
The biggest advantage of a brand like HostGator India is that even when you shell out a little more, they are totally worth it because their support team and their overall performance are so good! They are absolutely trustworthy in this sense. I hosted my business blog on the shared plan that they give and haven't really had any hiccup as such.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Lots of plans to choose for VPS
Quite impressed with the variety Hostgator India has. I had my first blog hosted with this company in 2018 end and I have faced no issues with respect to performance. The pricing and billing is a tad higher but I think it works for a huge brand like HostGator, which I wanted because they are one of the most trusted brands in the hosting industry.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Great experience with shared plan
Hosted my blog with a good shared plan provided by HostGator India. As a result, my blog has good visits and also lot of queries since it talks about dutch cakes and patisseries. Thanks to Hostgator India, and their support and chat feature I can get in touch as and when I want.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Uptime is great, good for shared hosting
As a web dev, I advised HostGator India's baby hatchling plan for shared hosting to a client and he has been very happy. I did not hear any problems with respect to bandwidth or even the regular 'server is down' complaint. Its been a good choice and I feel I will be recommending this brand to most of my blogging and small business site clients going ahead.

Review HostGator