HostGator Reviews

HostGator
69 reviews of HostGator

Instant response time, powerful hosting performance
Purchased a VPS plan from HostGator India because of a well-known brand name. Pleased to tell you that it really worked for me because the uptime was great. Bandwidth gives really suits us and we can see more users as per the requirements, we can definitely accommodate.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Snappy plan really is a powerful plan to host website on VPS
Hosted my first ever website with a snappy plan, my experience was really good. No downtime, only good speed, bandwidth, and performance on the whole. I recommend this plan because it has everything a good website needs. It is robust, strong and reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Splendid when it comes to hosting shared
The biggest advantage of a brand like HostGator India is that even when you shell out a little more, they are totally worth it because their support team and their overall performance are so good! They are absolutely trustworthy in this sense. I hosted my business blog on the shared plan that they give and haven't really had any hiccup as such.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Lots of plans to choose for VPS
Quite impressed with the variety Hostgator India has. I had my first blog hosted with this company in 2018 end and I have faced no issues with respect to performance. The pricing and billing is a tad higher but I think it works for a huge brand like HostGator, which I wanted because they are one of the most trusted brands in the hosting industry.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Great experience with shared plan
Hosted my blog with a good shared plan provided by HostGator India. As a result, my blog has good visits and also lot of queries since it talks about dutch cakes and patisseries. Thanks to Hostgator India, and their support and chat feature I can get in touch as and when I want.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Uptime is great, good for shared hosting
As a web dev, I advised HostGator India's baby hatchling plan for shared hosting to a client and he has been very happy. I did not hear any problems with respect to bandwidth or even the regular 'server is down' complaint. Its been a good choice and I feel I will be recommending this brand to most of my blogging and small business site clients going ahead.

A good host for VPS
I have enjoyed my tenure with HostGator India for the last few years or so. They have decent plans and my snappy plan the one I am about to scale performed well since the last 2-3 years for my business site. The 8000 plan is what I am looking to expand to.. thanks hostgator India for the magnificent support and timely renewals at a moderate charge.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Hostgator Unresponsive On Email Issues
Hosted with HG for many years. Great uptime & price. However Time Warner blocks email from HG because HG site owners have spammed. My clients are affected and HG will do nothing to help me. Having to move my sites to SG. If you use email, don't use HG!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Stay away!!!
I was with Hostgator for 3 years. When I first signed up, I was over the moon with their hosting. But for the last year or two, their service has become subpar culminating in our site being down for 4 days, damaged, and no response from them.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2011 - November, 2014

Worst Hosting Company Ever!!!
I wish they had negative stars. If you are a reseller, stay FAR AWAY! Servers went down for over 3 days. They shut their phones off, didn't respond to emails, Fb page deleting posts from clients complaining, and just goes on and on. No compensation also.

Review HostGator