HostGator Reviews

HostGator
79 reviews of HostGator

Excellent experience with VPS
I purchased a shared and VPS plan for my blog and business website. HostGator India has enough plans that can quench the requirements of an enthusiastic blogger and business person. I wanted to sell homemade food and cakes through my website by blogging about the recipes and selling them online through a business website dedicated to food and cake..choosing HostGator India turned out to be a wise decision. Support and uptime are really good. Bandwidth as well. Price is on the higher side a bit but its a great and reliable brand to have hosted your blog and website on.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Full speed hosting for VPS!!!
A global brand like HostGator being reliable is why I purchased a VPS package from them. Fantastic support, hosting ad great resources. I really feel like my hosting is running on a Ferrari when I talk about speed and uptime. It simply is great. Super work HostGator India!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Good, effective host
I see some limitations in connecting to their maintenance and support, but once they are connected they close the problem well and on time. Your service is good. Hosting for my new blog has been great..I thought the features could be much better though. But if you decide to start a new blog or website, it will work for you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Excelência existe.
Fantástico o serviço como um todo ou seja sem ter o que reclamar ou rever. De fato acho pouco provável que haja muitas como a HostGator no mercado. Parabéns pelos excelentes serviços prestados.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Support is fabolous
Truly should salute HostGator's dedication for such an energetic support team, that realizes how to treat a client. As I was on the brink of getting myself a blogging site, I really wanted to add more stuff to the site to make it look extraordinary. With HostGator's help, I could make my microbusiness blog/website even more profound with great speed and uptime..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Best in class for VPS (Snappy is a great plan for small websites)
Glad that I choose VPS by HostGator India. Speed, uptime performance are just epic. I hosted my clients website after a lot of time searching for a good host and tested a plan by HostGator India and went for it. Been 5 years now or more. Running smooth as ever.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

A decent hosting provider with good reputation and performance
Highly impressed with the overall effort of team HostGator India. My website and blog both are performing very very well. Its a pleasure doing business when things are at ease.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

New plan purchased during black friday sale
I purchased a new VPS plan during the Black Friday sale and it's been amazing when it comes to the overall experience. Not only did I purchase it cheap but with the investment into my food blog, it turned out to be the best decision because the performance of this hosting is superb. I could not have asked for anything better.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2020

Solid hosting provider for web devs, best for shared and VPS
I have been a consulting web dev to many companies in India and this to date is my best experience deploying the hosting service for a small business or bloggers who work as affiliates in the market. HostGator India's plans for shared and VPS are great for they give you a free domain and SSL. What's worth the plans totally is the fact that their performance and support are really awesome. Snappy 4000 is best if you want to start off for a VPS website, with an SSD and CDN. Its something I have recommended to many and is successful for users.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Best for shared, VPS and sites that are growing
I started my own web development firm and hosted sites for clients this year. When I was picking a good hosting provider, I went for HostGator India's services after long discussions with colleagues and thinking because of the performance they give, their brand value, and most of all, fantastic support. My clients have been happy with the over all performance, uptime and speed are really good. The good part is that they provide one free domain with SSL so as a freebie it works for me and my clients too.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Review HostGator