HostGator Reviews

HostGator
74 reviews of HostGator

I'm using a hostgator account since 2007. There has never been a problem, and no problem worth mention took longer than an hour to get a response. I've tried other hosting companies, and still keep some, but found that hostgator is the best.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - May, 2009

Great Service! Never had a problem!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - April, 2009

hostgator.com after 2 days

they sucked my blood shame on them

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2008

I cancelled an account after only 17 days and still have not gotten my refund. They LIE about the 45 day guarantee.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - October, 2008

I've had no problems with HostGator over more than two years. Almost 100% uptime, fast tech support, and decent quality servers. I happily recommend them.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2005 - September, 2008

Been there for 4 years. Downtime only once. Some billing issues but everything solved within an hour. Owner has been available every time I have a serious issue. Happy with the service.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - April, 2008

I have 3 sites with two accounts hosted on hostgator.com and have been very pleased thus far. My only complaint is I had a problem installing a server and it took 3 calls to customer service (each time getting a new employee) to resolve the issue.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2007 - April, 2008

I am very glad with their service. The only thing to watch out is their 50,000 files limited. You may want to have one more account to hold more sites.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - March, 2008

Very poor. Support is so slow it can take 2 days or more to resolve ANYTHING.

Moved my public criticism to a private forum twice because I dared to criticise them. Too big to care.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2007 - March, 2008

They service ALOT of websites so it speaks highly of them they have a high approval rating in most review sites. I been happy with them over a year. Fast reply from support. I hope they address their infamous habit of not prewarning high-bandwidth users.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - March, 2008