Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
473 reviews of Hostwinds

Above and beyond my expectations.
Their service is truly above and beyond my expectations. I was please to find out Hostwinds lets me host a number - and unlimited number, honestly - of domains on my hosting account. Makes it a lot easier to administer a few sites. Really streamlined operations, much more than I'd expect.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Good web host
Excellent customer service and technical skills are the best thing of these people! I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up... Just contact Hostwinds team and see what you'll get exactly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

That's true.
It just works. No fuss, no confusing bits of information. I wish I had been their customer earlier. That's true.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Great web host to deal with
Anyone looking for a great host, look no further! I currently have a level shared account with 3 sites hosted on it. Hostwinds is a nice web host. I haven't been aware of any outages. Good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Hostwinds is a perfect SSD web hosting provider
They are fast giving back answers to my queries. These guys are really good. I have been hosting with many other providers. I was searching for a company like this. Their hosting is based on SSD storage, so you will be pleased with the speed! Recommend Hostwinds web hosting to other webmasters and newbies.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Recommend.
I'm hosting my web sites with this hosting provider since 2019. I really like the up-time of them. There was only one major downtime and Hostwinds payed money with an apology for it. I run Wordpress powered web sites in this hosting. Recommend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Excellent company overall.
Super easy. They answered all my questions for me and were very helpful. Later when my site was getting a little crazy and hard for me to keep running by myself, they were quick to offer some solutions and make things easier for me again. Excellent company overall, and great rates.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

Very helpful techs. Great features.
$5/month for a good web hosting with plenty of bandwidth may e-mail accounts, many extras (at no charge), and the best Technical Support I've come across - extremely responsive and very helpful. Hostwinds shared hosting plan is more than I can wish - free domain, great price, and lots of space and traffic. And that is just a tiny piece of the value I am getting.

Hostwinds technical support is absolutely good
I have 3 sites with Hostwinds hosting. Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. I am happy with them so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far. I tend to place fairly technical support calls. In over 50 support calls (almost never for a problem, almost always for an implementation or coding question) I have never (ever) had worse than 15 min first response, usually with an appropriate resolution. Calls that took longer clearly needed to take longer.

I love their support.
I always recommended all my clients and friends to this wonderful hosting. I have never come across any problem. I love their support.

Review Hostwinds