Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
473 reviews of Hostwinds

Very trustworthy web hosting company.
Very trustworthy web hosting company. Hostwinds hosts all my clients' websites, no matter if they are big or small. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Thankfully I've discovered Hostwinds web hosting
These guys get a thumbs up, fives all across the board. Whenever I needed support Hostwinds was always there 24/7. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it every day, and Hostwinds network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price. Shell access and access to standard UNIX tools is great. 10 out of 10 is my final rating of this web host. You will make the right choice if you decide to host your site with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

I'm happy I host with hostwinds.
Really easy start up, I have limited experience and was able to do a lot of it myself. I had a problem pushing my pages from dreamweaver so I called in and they helped me configure my dreamwever FTP access. They have been nothing but helpful, inexpensive and easy to use! I'm happy I host with hostwinds.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

Wonderful experience with Hostwinds Web Hosting!
According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. I had a few problems when I first signed up (not with them, just with mistakes I made) and they were very willing to help me and explain things to me. Recommend Hostwinds hosting.

I have a small Joomla site. I would highly recommend Hostwinds service
I have used Hostwinds for about 8 months I think now. Hosted multiple domains. They have been the best. In fact, they have decreased costs for a number of features in the time I've been with them; my sense is that they work hard to stay competitive with other hosting services.

Very strong side of hosting - tech support
I switched to Hostwinds after having enough of the downtime with my old hosts. From the time with them, I have nothing but high praise indeed. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

How amazing they are!
Hostwinds is definitely FAST! My blog on music is running smoothly with their front page extension and streaming. How amazing they are!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

I am really impressed with Hostwinds' services.
I am really impressed with Hostwinds' services. They fix my problems before I even notice anything wrong, for example the other day they fixed PHP code for me to connect to the database. I didn't see the error until they set it right.

I feel great.
They do all of the system updates, hardware replacements, backups and security. Talk about taking stress off me! I feel great about their hosting my site.

VPS package is good value.
VPS package is good value. Machine has good speed and support is fast and friendly. Highly recommended to use them.

Review Hostwinds